16th September 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Need information about Higher Studies education course after madhyamik examination?

What is meant by the Higher Studies education course? How can i pursue this course after madhyamik examination?

31st January 2018, 01:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about Higher Studies education course after madhyamik examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is meant by the Higher Studies education course? How can i pursue this course after madhyamik examination?
Students after completion of Madhyamik examinations (10th) can pursue class XI & XII. Students should choose the stream based on his interest. Actually, one should choose the course based on his ability, interest, and skill. After completion of 10+2 students can study, graduation course in any discipline based on his interest. Students can also study engineering diploma courses after completion of Madhyamik examinations. They have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission. There are various diploma courses available for Diploma in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science / IT, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?