11th June 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get my CG board scholarship?

I read in b.sc. 1st year.. so how i can get my scholarship (10000). what can i do? What is the procedure followed to get my CG board scholarship? Can someone please provide the information which I have to follow? Looking forward to hear from someone here!

Related Questions:
11th June 2015, 10:32 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get my CG board scholarship?

Chhattisgarh board of secondary education (CGBSE) awards pre and post metric scholarship for all eligible and meritorious candidate's to pursue higher education. The candidate's who have secured top marks in the entrance examination for admission to graduate course will be offered scholarship. After submission of application, if your application is selected then you will be awarded scholarship. The scholarship amount is disbursed to the bank account mentioned in the application form.

The official website is http://mpsc.mp.nic.in/CGPMS/Default.aspx
13th June 2015, 03:21 AM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get my CG board scholarship?

For getting scholarship you have to follow me as below :

First of all you have to collect your scholarship application form from your school at the very first time.

Then fill it properly with real information.

Then you have to post the application form at the specified address with in the given time.

Never forgot to mention the IFSC code of the bank along with exact account number of your bank. Because scholarship is transferred by the board directly in to your account which is not possible without IFSC code.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?