21st March 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for 10th West Bengal Board student? Procedure to apply?

Hello everyone,
Is there any kind of scholarship
for students studying in 10th of West Bengal Board?
If yes then please tell me about that scholarship
and also the procedure to filling that scholarship.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get scholarship after studying BHMS at West Bengal
  3. Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th MP Board exam?
  4. What is the eligibility for inspire scholarship?
  5. Can I get scholarship for my higher studies after scoring 84% marks in 10th exam
  6. Whether studying from FITJEE for 10th West Bengal Board exam is helpful?
  7. Can I get any degree course after passing 10th from West Bengal Board
  8. Can I apply for Tripura Medical exam while being a West Bengal board student?
  9. How to do English Hons after passing Arts with 55% from West Bengal Board
  10. Eligibility to apply for Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 81% in H.S. exam?
  11. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission in Polytechnic in Delhi for West Bengal students? I am 10th passed student from West Bengal
  13. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training in West Bengal?
  15. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  16. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
  17. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  18. Migration from West Bengal Board to CBSE
26th March 2015, 02:28 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for 10th West Bengal Board student? Procedure to apply?

No there is no loan unless you fall in some of the reserved categories or you are in the BPL category.
So if you are in these categories then there is assistance from the Government for the students in these categories.
You just need to go and give all the documents and apply for assistance with the State Government and you will be eligible for the Scholarship.
If you do not fall in that category then you will have come within the Top 10 from throughout the entire State and will be provided Scholarship by the State Government for your studies throughout Class 11 and 12.
If you are also in the Top 10 in Class 12 then the Government will also provide for your studies in your Graduation.
So just study hard and then you will have every opportunity to get Scholarship from the Government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?