15th May 2015, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get scholarship from Punjab School education board?

I've got 84% marks (commerce) in 12th class in examination taken by PSEB in march. How can I get scholarship from Punjab school education board? Can you please give me the answer soon as possible? Awaiting or the reply soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is my future safe in Punjab School Education Board? Shall I be able to become a Doctor or an Engineer?
  2. Solved and unsolved question papers of Punjab School Education Board
  3. Can I apply for Punjab PMT if done +2 from HP Board of School Education?
  4. Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th MP Board exam?
  5. Scholarships available after 11th standard?
  6. Can I do GP Rating course after 10th from Punjab Board and failing in Maths?
  7. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 12th exam from Punjab Education Board
  8. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for getting scholarship to continue B.E higher education?
  10. Is degree of Shiksha Visharad given by Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad equivalent to B.Ed for getting employment in institutes affiliated to Punjab School Education Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Both certificates of 10th Punjab Board are valuable if qualified in Mathematics this year?
  12. Is there any scholarship available for 10th West Bengal Board student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Can I get admission in DU after getting 78% from Punjab School Education Board?
  14. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  15. Central Board of Secondary Education Scholarship for 10th student?
  16. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  17. What job can I get after doing 3 years diploma in computer science and engineering from Punjab School Board of Technical Education -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get any scholarship to continue my studies in Maharashtra state if I have the interest to do? -- [New]
8th June 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get scholarship from Punjab School education board?

Is there any scholarship available for 10th punjab board student?
23rd October 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get scholarship from Punjab School education board?

Can I take admission in 2 pseb if I have done 1 from cbse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?