10th May 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship after 12th with 87% marks?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I want to know how can i get scholarship in 12 exam. I score 87.6%. What is the procedure I need to follow now to get the scholarship for my marks for further studies? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in 12th exam with score 87.6%?
  2. How to get scholarship if I am a SC candidate with 76% marks in 12th?
  3. What is the procedure to follow to get scholarship for studying in United States of America?
  4. What would be the complete procedure to follow for getting the education scholarship?
  5. Will I get any scholarship if I scored 99 marks in IPE First year?
  6. Is it possible for me to get scholarship after scoring 87% in Higher secondary exam?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  8. What is the procedure to follow to apply for scholarship exam for doing Graduation?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?
  10. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in 12th CBSE?
  11. Is it possible for me to get scholarship after scoring 9.6CGPA in 10th and 84.8% in 12th?
  12. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any scholarship provided for securing 80% marks in Engineering course? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedures of getting scholarship? Which field to choose in order to get scholarship or financial aids after 12th?
  15. Which channel to follow in order to get scholarship? Qualification required?
  16. How to get scholarship for doing Medicine course abroad?
  17. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
  18. Is there any reservation for study scholarship? Doe all caste students get the scholarship?
12th May 2015, 12:05 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship after 12th with 87% marks?

Scholarships are provided for the candidates who are eligible and meritorious deserving candidates to pursue their higher education. Scholarships are offered on basis qualifying examination marks or through an entrance extermination. To apply for any scholarship at first check the eligibility criteria for the respective scholarship and apply for the same. There are few scholarships in which you are eligible.

1. Central sector scheme of scholarship
http://pfms.nic.in/Users/LoginDetail...?ReturnUrl=%2f

2. Indian oil educational scholarship scheme
http://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com/IOCLES14/index.php

* To apply for the above scholarships candidate has to fill the online application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?