1st February 2017, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the requirement to apply for INSPIRE scholarship?

I got 979 marks in board examination and 2312 rank in EAMCET? Am I eligible for INSPIRE scholarship? What is the procedure to apply? What are the documents needed?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  2. Are dropper students eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  3. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  4. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship while pursuing B.Sc Nursing? How can I apply for the Scholarship?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  6. Can I apply for INSPIRE Scholarship now after 2 years?
  7. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  8. Can I apply for the Inspire Scholarship if passed 12th last year with 91% marks?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying Inspire scholarship? -- [New]
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for MBBS candidate?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  12. Can i apply for Inspire Scholarship with 97.25% in 12th from KSB?
  13. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  14. How can I check my selection in Inspire Scholarship being a WBCHSE candidate?
  15. What is the eligibility for inspire scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for the inspire scholarship after joining B.Tech first year computer science course?
  17. Can I apply for inspire scholarship after passing MSc Physics?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
12th February 2017, 11:55 AM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: What is the requirement to apply for INSPIRE scholarship?

You have to be among the top 1% in +2 in your respective Board exam and pursuing courses in Natural and Basic sciences at the B.Sc. or Integrated M.Sc. levels. They offer this scholarship only to those students who have secured Joint entrance exam of JEE Advance top 10,000 ranks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?