2nd February 2017, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Which bank can grant an education loan to study Animal Research from New Zealand? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Zoology from India an now want to go to New Zealand to study Animal Research. Which bank can grant me education loan? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  2. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  3. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
  4. How long does a Bank takes to grant an education loan?
  5. Which bank can grant me an education loan to study BA LLB course? What is the procedure for it?
  6. List of distance colleges to study LLB course? Which bank can grant me an education loan in Ambala? -- [New]
  7. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  8. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
  9. Will Bank grant an education loan if my father has already taken a car loan?
  10. Can I get an education loan if my income is 57 thousand? Which bank can grant the loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can a bank grant an education loan to study Law course in distance mode?
  12. Fee structure to study Pilot course from New Zealand? Which bank is good for an education loan?
  13. How to approach bank to avail an Education Loan of Rs. 11 Lacs to study B.E.(Architectural Engineering) in New Zealand?
  14. Is there any course available after 12th to join Indian Navy? Where to study this course? Can any bank grant me an education loan?
  15. Cost to studying Pilot course after 12th? Which bank can grant me an education loan with minimum interest rates?
  16. Does Bank grant Education Loan to study B.Tech in Government Aided college?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  18. Which bank grant an education loan to study MBA if passed 10th, 12th and engineering and got 94%, 97% and 8.6 CGPA respectively? What would be the interest rate?
12th February 2017, 11:01 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Which bank can grant an education loan to study Animal Research from New Zealand? What should I do for it?

Education loan providing banks are:

SBI, Allahabad Bank, Axis Bank, Credila (No limits, depends on requirement), Canara Bank, State Bank of Mysore, Indian Overseas Bank.

Before applying to the preferred bank you will have to check the eligibility criteria and fulfill their required criteria like documentation, age proof, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?