2nd November 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the scholarships given by the Indian Central Government for College students?

Sir/Mam,

I am doing my final yr B.Tech in government institution.Till now i have scored 85% and i didn't get any scholarships from state and central goverments. I have planned to do my higher studies.Is there any scholarships suits for me? Kindly provide me the information on this.

13th November 2015, 09:11 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scholarships given by the Indian Central Government for College students?

There are various scholarships offered to meritorious candidates who wish to pursue higher education.

As you are in final year of graduation course, at this point of time you cannot apply for any scholarship. After completion of graduation you can apply for post graduate scholarships which is offered by the state and central governments.

For example, if you apply for GATE and secured good rank then you can avail AICTE scholarship.

To know the details of scholarship go to http://scholarships.gov.in/main.do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?