23rd July 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get scholarship for doing MCA after completion of BCA with 70% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I have passed BCA with 70% and I want to study with scholarship program where I can get scholarship for MCA? Can you please provide me the details on this as soon as possible to me? Looking forward to get the answer soon as well! Thank you!

10th August 2015, 12:50 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get scholarship for doing MCA after completion of BCA with 70% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have passed BCA with 70% and I want to study with scholarship program where I can get scholarship for MCA? Can you please provide me the details on this as soon as possible to me? Looking forward to get the answer soon as well! Thank you!
Yes, you can get scholarships for studying MCA. There are many organizations providing scholarships for MCA students. Some of them like,

- SPIT Mumbai, (www.spit.ac.in),
- Silver Jubilee Endowment Trust Scholarships,
- Tata Welfare Department (www.tata.com),
- Aligarh Muslim University PG Merit Scholarship ((www.amu.ac.in)),
- PTA Scholarships ( (www.txpta.org/programs/scholarships),
- PG stipend etc.

Apart from the above scholarship you can also get the state and central government scholarships through your college. You have to apply through your college for some and for others you can apply directly. You can check the details in their website or you can ask your college administration for more details.
17th January 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get scholarship for doing MCA after completion of BCA with 70% marks?

sir,
i have passed bca with 75% n i want to complete my mca..bt my parents r nt able n i m from rural area..plz give me ur suggesion wat i do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?