31st October 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I didn't receive any information after renewing my scholarship a year back?

What should I do if I didn't receive any information after renewing my scholarship a year back? Is there anywhere we can find the information on the scholarship or not? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same?

Thank you!

1st November 2015, 12:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I didn't receive any information after renewing my scholarship a year back?

You should have mentioned the scholarship for which you did not receive any information after renewing it. This is because there are different authorities providing scholarships and each have their renewal procedure and point of contact. Kindly comment below with the name of the scholarship to get the details. Usually you need to contact the concerned authority by email providing all the details of the scholarship and your personal details and requesting them feedback on your matter. If still no response, you can file RTI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?