9th September 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What should i do to take a loan for B.Tech studies in Electronics & Communication field?

What should i do to take a loan for B.Tech studies in Electronics & Communication field?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the educational loan for doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication engineering?
  2. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  5. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  6. What is the scope of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Is it true that this field is supersaturated?
  7. How many branches are there to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  8. Which fields I can join after completing ECE diploma?
  9. Is there any exam in Aviation field as an engineering after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication branch
  10. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. How to get CDC after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  12. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  13. Eligibility for getting education loan for higher studies in Technical field?
  14. Good fields to do PhD after B.Tech Electronics & Communication?
  15. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  16. List of courses that are useful for higher studies in Electronic and Communication Field?
  17. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  18. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
10th September 2015, 11:48 AM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: What should i do to take a loan for B.Tech studies in Electronics & Communication field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To take educational Loan follow the following steps:

1.Prepare the certificates and mark list bank requires, which depends on the course to which you are applying. You must take the original as well as the attested copy of the certificates as proof of your academic qualification.

2. You may require to submit Nativity form which specifies you are a resident of particular state and place, including your address.

3.Also you must acquire certificate from the principal of the concerned institution that you have been admitted for the particular course and the details thereof.

4.Care should be taken to read all the terms and conditions document from the bank to avoid any dispute in future.

5.Passport size photograph is required.
11th September 2015, 12:25 AM
Jitu.vide
Member+

Default Re: What should i do to take a loan for B.Tech studies in Electronics & Communication field?

If you want educational loan, then 1st you must have your college/school/course fee structure which is required along with your imp documents & marksheet to give it to bank.
After that according to your fee structure you get educational loan.
15th September 2015, 09:51 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should i do to take a loan for B.Tech studies in Electronics & Communication field?

You should do the following things to get your Educational Loan for the course of B.Tech sanctioned:
You need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of your choice.
You must provide the Letter of Admission that will be provided to you by your University as a Document for the Bank for your Educational Loan.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
You must also show the Income tax return that is filed by the guarantor
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?