9th September 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for educational loan for further studies?

Sir / madam.
I am a graduate. I am interested in civil service exam and govt. bank sector exam. So i need a educational loan for further studies. So tell me the procedure for the loan?

10th September 2015, 11:39 AM
Sam James

Post Re: What is the procedure for educational loan for further studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir / madam.
I am a graduate. I am interested in civil service exam and govt. bank sector exam. So i need a educational loan for further studies. So tell me the procedure for the loan?
For civil Service exam and bank sector exams there is no loans available. Since these are exams and the fee is less compared to the tuition fee of courses the banks won't lend such small money.

Also banks would deny lending money for training courses for these exams.

But you may consult the specified training center and could arrange EMI (Every Month Installment) or paying as installments.
15th September 2015, 09:55 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for educational loan for further studies?

I am sorry to say this but presently there is no Educational Loan available for you to study in the Institutes for the Civil Services Examination.
Bank Educational Loan is not granted for training courses so you need to apply for a Personal Loan.
This is the only option you have of getting your Loan sanctioned as if you apply for the Loan as an Educational Loan then your Loan will be not be sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?