6th September 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get CDC after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication

Hi dis is naidu i completed my BTech in electronics and communication department i have to interest about merine field so how to get the cdc please suggest about that process by naidu

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  2. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  3. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  5. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  7. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam?
  8. How to apply for Indian CDC? Will I get the Indian CDC? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I join Airforce after doing Civil Engineering?
  10. How to do M.Tech in Aerospace or Astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  11. How to get job in Shipping Line after completing final year engineering in Electronics and Communication?
  12. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  13. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  14. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  15. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  17. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  18. What steps should I follow to join BSNL after completing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication? When are the upcoming exams for the same?
1st March 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get CDC after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication

Respected admin sir,
Myself p.pavankumar from kakinada. Am completed my b-tech in Electrical And Electronics Engg. I have interest to do job in marine field. So if you dnt mind plz telme the procedure of how to get indian cdc?. What are steps requried for to get indian cdc? Plz telme sir.
Am eagrly waiting for your valuble reply sir.
Thanking you sir.
Pavan kumar.P
Email id - [email protected]
Ph-09553345558
13th December 2013, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get CDC after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication

Hello sir i'm piyush i have completed my B.E with electronics&communication in2013 .i have already done stcw course from kolkata in 2008.can u tell me what is the process to get indian c.d.c , and can i join for E.t.o post on the basis of B.E course plz.informed me thank u.
My id:[email protected]
5th October 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have completed B.tech in Mechanical Engg. kindly suggest me how to apply for indian cdc as a fresher, also suggest me the eligibility criteria to apply for the same.

Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?