2nd October 2010, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Is it true that this field is supersaturated?

Being an electronics & communication student how much vast i may spread i.e. what would be the scope of it after BTECH?
Is it true that this field is supersatuarated?

Related Questions:
8th August 2011, 10:43 PM
sgsharadgupta

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Is it true that this field is supersaturated?

See as you know that per year huge number of engineers are coming out from engineering colleges so everywhere you have to face competition..yes there are less jobs in core companies but you have to fight for it ....and yes if you are e.c.e student you have opportunities in public sector also....if you learn then you can get through any exam...be an quality engineer .and also you can sit for IES examination also
regards ,
sharad
9th August 2011, 03:54 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Is it true that this field is supersaturated?

Electronics and Communication being a core branch has lots of opportunities not just in IT sectors or industries but also in research purposes. Some of the PSU which recruits EC candidates for the jobs are: BHEL, NTPC, SAIL, IOCL, ISRO, HAL, DRDO, DMRC, BPCL, MTNL, HPCL, BEL, BARC, Indian Railways, ECIL, VIZAG Steel, SJVNL, etc. All of these require Electronics and Communication candidates.

They all take different exams for the recruitment in different sectors.

Being a core branch, ECE also allows it graduates to appear for IES exams which is the most reputed engineering services exam.

You can also opt for ISRO as it recruits the candidates passing its exam as scientists or engineers for the research purposes in ISRO.
9th August 2011, 06:58 PM
sg1991

Electronics and Communication is a core branch. There is a lot of scope in public as well as private sector. Some public sector jobs are-

* BSNL
* VSNL
* MTNL
* BHEL
* ISRO
* DRDO
* NTPC
* UPSC (IES)

You can easily get a job in IT companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM, WIPRO, HCL, Accenture etc. So lot of scope in private sector as well.

You can get into telecom companies like Airtel, Idea, Reliance etc.

So, ECE is best branch.
9th August 2011, 07:42 PM
rana2011
Banned

In Electronics and Communication has a lots of opportunities.They held different exams for the recruitment in different sectors.
Some of the PSU which recruits EC candidates for the jobs like:
**BHEL
**NTPC
**SAIL
**IOCL
**ISRO
**HAL
**DRDO
**DMRC
**BPCL
**MTNL
**HPCL
**BEL
**BARC
**Indian Railways
**ECIL
**VIZAG Steel
**SJVNL..etc.

All the best!
9th August 2011, 07:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Being an electronics & communication student how much vast i may spread i.e. what would be the scope of it after BTECH?
dear friend,

For ECE department have many scope in govt sector. but in private sector their is huge scope.

they can join in the given below govt sector

1.rail.

2.PWC.

3.NTPC.

4.DVC.

5.ONGC.

6.BHEL.

7.ONGC.

8.BSNL

9.BANK JOB

10.FCI

etc.

but private sector have better scope than govt sector. There are so many private company. Like TCS, CTS ,IBM ,HP ,L&T ,SATYAM etc.

all the best.
10th August 2011, 12:01 PM
saurav9889

friend though ece candidates have good job oppurtunities in ITsector and also in govt. sector but the major problem is that with ece u cant go beyond a certain limit since most of the r and d are being done in the us/uk so if u really want to prosper in ec field then u should do your pg from foreign probably us.
31st August 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

pleaset give information about off-campus for software/hardware companies in this mail id.

[email protected]
5th September 2011, 02:25 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:

No doubt that there is so much scope and also requirment for a ECE engineer.

So its a better option to choose this option.There is so much scope and also

requirment for a ECE engineer.ECE branch is a growing branch and you can

get easily job after engineering.Its depend on your skills and also knowledge

about your field.If you have good command on your field then its very good

for your future.You can try for a job after engineering.Now a days its one of

the best branch in engineering.So dont worry about your future.You can get

job after engineering.Do hard work and you have to knowledge about your

field.Thats the main thing.

All the best.
18th October 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a e.c.e student of b.tech 2 year, pls suggest me what should be my strategy preparation for i.e.s and what is the syllabus.
23rd May 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of e.c.e in railways?
25th May 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

is ceramic engineering having a good scope?
22nd July 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

if i have 1 carry paper and i will clear that paper than what scope in ece? Can i take govt job
10th November 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

is it same?
B.tech in
"electronics and communication"="electronics and telecommunication"
pls ans
28th February 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I have completed my diploma in Mechtronics...so will Electronic & Com. will help me....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?