11th October 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What's the Procedure to get CBSE Scholarship?

i just came across an article in enadu telugu paper about cbse scholarships.
what should i do to get scholarship

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship if secured 93.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  3. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply for scholarship having secured 90.4% in 10th CBSE?
  5. Procedure to apply for CBSE SGC Scholarship for Under Graduate student?
  6. What is the procedure followed for renewal of MHRD scholarship?
  7. Am I eligible for CBSE scholarship after scoring 80.1%?
  8. What is the procedure for applying scholarship in CBSE board after completion of 12th with 86% marks? -- [New]
  9. What's the Procedure to get CBSE Scholarship?
  10. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get scholarship while doing 12th standard in CBSE board?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?
  12. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in 12th CBSE?
  13. How can I apply to get scholarship if secured Grade-10 in 10th CBSE?
  14. Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 90.4% in 12th CBSE?
  15. How can I apply for scholarship if secured 97% in 12th CBSE?
  16. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  17. Procedure to apply for Scholarship on the basis of 10th CBSE result?
  18. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 76% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
24th May 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the Procedure to get CBSE Scholarship?

sir I have completed 10 class cbse result with CGPA 9.6 I want to know about scholarship for higher study
12th June 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the Procedure to get CBSE Scholarship?

may i get scholarship if i get 80%in 12th class from cbse board 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?