10th August 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

When should one apply for PM scholarship while doing B.Tech degree?

When should one apply for PM scholarship while doing B.Tech degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Why my MHRD scholarship is getting delay?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
  3. Scholarship sponsored by Central Government for B.Tech student?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. Can I apply CBSE merit scholarship for my PG course also?
  6. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  7. Procedure to apply in Post Matric Scholarship for B.Tech candidate from PTU?
  8. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 1st year?
  9. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  10. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  11. Is there any specific exams which we need to apply for to get the scholarship for completing B.Tech degree?
  12. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  14. How and where to apply for scholarship in Gujarat?
  15. Can I apply for fresh MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in the 1st year being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
  17. Can I apply for scholarship if studying in 8th standard?
  18. How to apply for scholarship in Masters in Urban Design while working as an Architect? List universities offering scholarship schemes? -- [New]
11th August 2015, 01:13 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should one apply for PM scholarship while doing B.Tech degree?

You should apply for PM scholarship in the month of June. Starting date for online application and documentation was : 13th June 2015.
Online Application and Document Verification was closed on 28th June.

You can apply for it again in the month of November. Please visit http://www.aicte-india.org for more details.
12th August 2015, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When should one apply for PM scholarship while doing B.Tech degree?

I am Dattaraj Amman, I have passed 2014-15 PUC Board Karnataka (12th) 93.17%, I taken admission Ist Sem. in E & C Branch. in SDM Engineering college Dharwad,
Please guide this scholarship
Cell : 9844104492 - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?