10th August 2015, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?

Hello Sir,
I am studying my B.Tech through the Education Loan. It's my 3rd semester right now. I don't know if I am eligible to apply for scholarship or not. Kindly let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  3. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan if getting scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in Canada if getting 50% scholarship through SAT?
  6. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan if studying B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering?
  8. Education Loan or scholarship, for which one should I apply if studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  9. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  10. Can I apply for education loan while studying at NIT Calicut? Government aids and other financial aids? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for study MBBS?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA through ICET?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Any kind of scholarship is available in Karnataka? What about education loan facility at low rate of interest?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. Scholarships available to study Master's in Electronics Engineering in Harvard University, USA? Can I get Education Loan after awarded scholarship?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  18. Can I get a scholarship or education loan for pursuing MBA in USA? On what basis will I get loan?
12th August 2015, 02:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for scholarship even though you are pursuing B.Tech course with the help of education loan. There is no need to worry as one can opt for education loan as well as get scholarship. However, most of the banks ask the candidates who have opted for education loan to inform the bank once he/she gets scholarship. So, you need to do the same if your bank has asked you to do so.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?