11th June 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for scholarship in Masters in Urban Design while working as an Architect? List universities offering scholarship schemes?

Hello, I want to know about the scholarship scheme that can be provided to study Urban Design as a major subject to persue my Masters Degree in architecture. Recently I am working as an architect in the consultancy, and now I want to continue my studies. I have already completed my bachelor's degree in architecture. So can you please guide me for the selection of good Universities that offer scholarship scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of universities in USA offering MBA course with scholarship?
  4. Universities offering scholarship for Masters? Fee and how much will be the scholarship?
  5. Universities abroad offering Masters and Doctorate degree in Vertebrate Paleontology? Which Universities give scholarship for the same?
  6. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  7. Universities offering MS course in Abroad with scholarship?
  8. Government scholarship schemes available for 11th student?
  9. Scholarship to study Master degree in Biotechnology at California University?
  10. Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?
  11. Fee Structure for studying Architecture in Abroad
  12. What is the procedure to get scholarship in Punjab University for doing Masters?
  13. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  14. Information about other scholarship schemes for general category PG students who have secured 1st position in their UG level?
  15. Scholarship schemes to apply after scoring 8.4 CGPA in 10th?
  16. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  17. Which Indian universities offer Masters in Pharmacy to foreign students? How to get scholarship?
  18. Scholarships for grade 10 CGPA holder in 10th class?
22nd April 2022, 11:50 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for scholarship in Masters in Urban Design while working as an Architect? List universities offering scholarship schemes?

Those who are persuing graduation and have scored 75% and above in their last qualifying exam are eligible for scholarship.
Their annual family income must be less than INR 2 lacs.
The scholarship amounts to INR 20,000 to each scholar.

Some of the architectural scholarship are
Architecture, construction surveying merit scholarship 2017

TU Delft Architecture and the Built Environment Scholarship 2018

Nurture Merit Cum Means scholarship 2018

All India Meritorious Scholarship Test 2017 etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?