14th July 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

When will B.Ed admission start in Bangalore University? Can I get education loan for B.Ed course?

I am b.com graduation. I want to study b.ed. Is it possible ation bangalore university? When is b.ed admission start? Can i get education loan? What is the total fees?

17th July 2015, 01:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will B.Ed admission start in Bangalore University? Can I get education loan for B.Ed course?

Bangalore University offer B.Ed course admission by conducting entrance exam. This exam is generally conducted in the month of September, So, you have to wait for few more weeks to apply for Bangalore University B.Ed course entrance exam. To know about the exam pattern and B.Ed course, you can refer the following attachment.

Education loan:-
After getting admission letter, you can apply for education loan by visiting any regional bank. If the fee expenses are less than 4 lakhs, you can get education loan without any security. In case, if the fee expenses are more than 4 lakhs then you need to provide any collateral security to get an education loan.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Banglore university - B.Ed course.pdf(854.2 KB, 16 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?