24th April 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Bank offers Education Loan to an employee for studying MBA course?

Sir, I am an employee, working in a Private organization. I am doing full time job. I want to do MBA and I am preparing well for my entrance exams. So, please tell me that Bank gives me education loan for my MBA course if I want to do because I am a Private employee?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get concession in Education loan if my father is a tax paying government employee?
  2. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  3. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  4. Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee?
  5. Does Punjab National Bank offers an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Do I have to handover all my certificates to Bank for Education Loan?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan from Corporation Bank to do Executive MBA in IIM being an MNC employee?
  8. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  9. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to B.Tech and MBA aspirants?
  11. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad? -- [New]
  12. How much time I will get after completing MBA to repay Bank Education Loan if doesn't get job through campus placement?
  13. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan for B.Tech aspirant?
  14. Can I get concession in rate of interest in SBI Education Loan through my sister who is a Bank employee?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?
  16. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  17. Can I get discounted rate of interest in SBI Education Loan through my father who is ICICI bank employee?
  18. ICICI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study Abroad?
19th October 2022, 11:14 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank offers Education Loan to an employee for studying MBA course?

Any candidate who is an Indian National can apply for education loan.

On confirmation of admission in a reputed college in any of the professional course, technical , medical , certificate course are eligible for education loan.

The candidate must have secured admission on the basis of entrance exam or merit.
Thus being an employee you can apply for education loan provided you fulfill all necessary conditions and you have adequate security to present against loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?