6th April 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Why Banks are not responding to my Loan application? Is there any scholarship?

Sir me Most Backward Class 23,615/per sem fees me poor family.. I Studied in MCA.. I will apply loan in bank they are not responding sir... then, My family annual income 24,000 any scholorship for me applying... Thank You sir...

3rd May 2014, 09:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why Banks are not responding to my Loan application? Is there any scholarship?

It is quite sad to know that you have not got any reply to your loan application. But your fighting spirit should be saluted to pursue your studies even in the condition of financial instability.

You should approach the bank where you had given the application. In case of education loan, it is better to talk directly to the branch manager of the concerned bank rather than applying through application form. You should approach the bank and have a discussion concerning your education loan with the bank manager. Get to know all the details and also the delay of response of your application.

If there is sound reply from the bank, it is well and good. Otherwise it is better to opt for other banks. There are plenty of banks which are eager to offer education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?