16th June 2010, 05:01 PM
saddam h

How can I get financial help to pursue B.Tech Civil after 12th?

i have completed my +2 in last year. now i want to do b.tech in civil engineering.
i don't have any collages fees to pay. i m totally depend on other financial help.
kindly tell me how can i make my dreams comes true.

20th August 2011, 08:44 AM
Indrajit1978

Default Re: How can I get financial help to pursue B.Tech Civil after 12th?

It is very tough nowadays to read engineering without financial support. Thanks to the government for the the support provided to the minority. See the website of Minority development . There you will be getting the details. Three of my staff in the school are getting the scholarship from minority development. But the first semester fee has to be given by you first. Then the process starts and you will be getting the scholarship.

Also you can approach these Govt Bank at first.
SBI
Allahabad Bank
IDBI
UCO
BOI
all these banks provide educational loan on different terms and conditions.
20th August 2011, 12:50 PM
jatindersajjan

Wink Re: How can I get financial help to pursue B.Tech Civil after 12th?

you should approach the banks :
Axis bank
State bank of patiala
fewothers also ....
they provide education loan worth 4 lacs at 0 interest
14th November 2011, 01:23 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend
for getting financial support to pursue your higher studies you can apply for education loan at different banks like
SBI
Allahabad Bank
IDBI
UCO
INDIAN BANK
they give you loan on the basis of your marks in 10th and 12th standard..if your marks are very good then you will be getting help from these banks open heartedly with very less or no interest..
you can also apply for scholarship from the respective college u will get admitted into,but for that you have to secure very good sgpa in your semesters..
all the best
15th October 2012, 09:09 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello My dear friend,

You can get schorlarship for the study of B.Tech. There are many options by which you can get financial help for the Engineering Course.

Minority Candidadates can get the scholarship from the central government. For this you have to fill the scholarship form first. Then on your selection you can get the financial help upto Rs. 25,000/- to 30,000/- per year.

You can also apply for the NISHKAM, Indian Oils etc scholarship on the behalf of your good percentage in 10+2.

Moreover, there is another option for you i.e. banks. You can get a study loan from the banks. Every bank is offering such facility nowadays but you can go for one of the following:

1. SBI

2. Indian Bank

3. BOI

4. UCO

5. HDFC

6. IDBI

7. Allahabad Bank

Wish you all the very best.
15th October 2012, 09:20 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello My dear friend,

You can get schorlarship for the study of B.Tech. There are many options by which you can get financial help for the Engineering Course.

Minority Candidadates can get the scholarship from the central government. For this you have to fill the scholarship form first. Then on your selection you can get the financial help upto Rs. 25,000/- to 30,000/- per year.

You can also apply for the NISHKAM, Indian Oils etc scholarship on the behalf of your good percentage in 10+2.

Moreover, there is another option for you i.e. banks. You can get a study loan from the banks. Every bank is offering such facility nowadays but you can go for one of the following:

1. SBI

2. Indian Bank

3. BOI

4. UCO

5. HDFC

6. IDBI

7. Allahabad Bank

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?