22nd August 2014, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Why engineering is not for weak and poor students? Why fees for good colleges are high priced?

"Why engineering is not for weak and poor students" this is not my question, this is a question of all that students, who want to be engineer or doctor but lots of them leave behind or at lastly leave their dream? Very few of them get scholarship or a god rank to get any college. Lots of people think that why such types of weak and poor students see such types of stupid dreams, why not?

Finally i want to ask what should do such types of poor nd weak in study students, i m one of them nd i don't want to leave my dream of electrical enginering. I gave three times aieee exam lots of but i couldn't got any gud nd less priced college?

15th June 2016, 11:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why engineering is not for weak and poor students? Why fees for good colleges are high priced?

It is a myth that engineering is not for poor and weak students. Any poor and weak student can pursue engineering course. In modern times, India is producing around 10 lakhs of engineers every year. There are multiple options for poor and weak students to pursue engineering course.

1. Work harder and score well in the entrance exams to get admission in the government institutes where the study expense is quite low.

2. Get scholarship on the basis of income/talent.

3. Opt for education loan to meet the study expense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?