3rd February 2011, 03:11 PM
atishnimje

Jobs after MBA (IT)?

I am currently doing MBA in IT.But, I am confused which post should be apply for the job.please mention the post.

3rd February 2011, 06:49 PM
chauhanamit259

Default Re: Jobs after MBA (IT)?

if u r in m.b.a <i.t> their is many job for it sector and u can apply for manager post .
and in later days tata and also in banks job will come.
3rd February 2011, 08:03 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

In Now A Days Manny Candidates Are Do MBA, So, There Are So Manny MBA Students Are Passed Out In A Year. So, Its Means That The Competition Was Tough, So, If You Want To Get Good Jobs After Completing MBA IT, Then You Should Focus On Your Weak Points. So Please Convert Your Weakness Into Your Strength, Only Then You Will Get Sucess In Your Life.

MBA IT is The Good Course, And After Completing This Course You Will Get Good Jobs In IT Companies, But Please Try To Improved Your General Knowledge And Communication Skills. Because MBA IT Students Get A Competition Between B.tech CS And with MCA Students.

So, I will Tell You That, If You Want to Get Good Job After Completing MBA IT, Then Please Work hard On Your Weak Point, Then Definitely You Will Get Good Jobs.
3rd February 2011, 08:29 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by atishnimje View Post
I am currently doing MBA in IT.But, I am confused which post should be apply for the job.please mention the post.
Dear Friend;
Greeting for the day;

Now a days IT Professional with MBA degree is in great demand.but it is totally depends on your skill if your interest in coding side than you can apply for BSA (Business System Analyst) where technical proficiency is always welcome.
As a BSA you will be acting as a bridge between business users and the technical team, your coding interest will help you getting in developers shoes and hence better analysis of feasibility etc…
Whereas your MBA will help you analyzing business.

if you inclination is not towards coding than You will most probably get into Pre sales, IT Consulting, Business Development... etc...
None which require coding.
And all the above post requires a excellent English communication and good interpersonal skill.

All the Best
3rd February 2011, 08:44 PM
diego
Banned

well friend let me enumerate on two points... MBA's are generally employable in many fields not necessarily their field of specialization further IT in itself is a very widely used tool..
so that means you have a very good degree in your hand.. to get a job first of all go and register on all the job-portals that are available on net like monster
Naukari, Timesjobs, and also regularly keep checking in newspapers for fresher MBA jobs
Make a good resume and carry it with you all the time.
soon you will start getting interview calls ... so you have to improve your interview skills.
some of the places you can get a job are
kotak mahindra,sbi life, relifgare, icici prudential
sbi, hdfc... stock market companies like share khan,Enam Edeilweiss
further since you are still in college you should definitely participate in campus placement
i am sure you will get good offers.... learn to be gracious, polite well spoke and enhance your networking in future the people you are friends will bring good offers to you be part of the loop to keep getting info.
wishes
3rd February 2011, 10:35 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after doing mba in IT. definitely you will get job in IT sector.

you can apply in the given below companies

1.Microsoft.

2.TCS.

3.WIPRO.

4.Mahendra tech.

5.IBM.

6.Infosys.

7.patni computer.

8.HCL.

9.CTS.

etc.

all the best........
3rd February 2011, 11:40 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

there are so many jobs available for IT MBA like project manager, system designer or architect, sales manager, data analyst, application support analyst, IT manager, solution architect, process manager and many more.........................
4th February 2011, 11:16 AM
xavi

freind hi,
--MBA IT is The Good Course, And After Completing This Course You Will Get Good Jobs In IT Companies

--companies that recruits are--
-TCS
-WIPRO
-GILLETE
-BRITANIA
-multinational BANKS
and many more
--for the timing just concentrate on studies

all the best
28th February 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I Completed BE-IT,now i am doing MBA ,but now i confused in specialization,i want to for System or HR,if I going for System,i am not
perfect in coding,so What can i do?plz sir suggest-Bharati
5th May 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Dear Friend ,

Dont confuse, you can apply for the post of Project coordinator,Business analyst, IT Marketing Manager...and many more

All The Best

Vasu Hajare
8956063238/9049506090
5th May 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam

i have passed B.Sc.I.T. right now...
i am confuse about master degree that what should i do for better future....MCA, MBA(IT) or M.Sc.I.T.
which one is best?? please help me.....
20th May 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.Sc. Electronics with computer hardware now.
I would like to do MBA. But now I'm confused that which stream I should select.
Which is good for girls? What about MBA(IT)
1st June 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Which is the Best Institute for pursuing MBA (IT) in Mumbai / Navi Mumbai?

Please reply on [email protected]

Thanks!!!
7th June 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

can anybody tell about career after B.tech(IT) MBA (IT) .? is it worth full doing mba from IT after B.tech?
12th June 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I have passed BCA now from ahmedabad.
I would like to know about course MBA(IT) and which type of job will be given after completed course
18th June 2011, 04:42 PM
Rahul Chitale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friend ,

Dont confuse, you can apply for the post of Project coordinator,Business analyst, IT Marketing Manager...and many more

All The Best

Vasu Hajare
8956063238/9049506090

Hi,

i am Rahul Chitale have done BSc in computer science and presently pursuing MBA in systems want to do career in SAP consulatant or IT security please tell me details regarding this if anybody have.

thanks and regards,

Rahul Chitale
22nd June 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i am Bachelor in Engineering in Electronics & Telecommunication. I ve completed my MBA in Finance & Supply Chain Management. Now i am hunt for the job. Pls reply ([email protected])
25th June 2011, 01:16 AM
sachin6

You have great opporunities in it field. It is a very good course . You choose good field . You have good scope and jobs
7th July 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done BSC in IT n i am confused now about doing MBA in HR or SYSTEMS?Which one will be good?and iam not interested in coding?
22nd July 2011, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

I Completed BE-(cse),now i am doing MBA or MIB ,but now i confused in this stream,
so What can i do? plz sir suggest me?
30th July 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I Completed BE-(cse),now i am doing MBA or MIB ,but now i confused in this stream,
so What can i do? plz sir suggest me?
.................................................. ...........
2nd August 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

SIR
THIS IS ALOK .I HAVE COMPLETED BSC (CHEMISTRY) AND HAVE MBA(IT) THIS MONTH,BUT I AM CONFUSED NOW THAT WILL I GO WITH ANOTHER COURSE FOR JOB OR HOW I WILL GET A JOB?
SO WHAT WILL I DO?PLZ SIR SUGGEST ME?
9th August 2011, 01:36 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

Greeting for the day;

Now a days IT Professional with MBA degree is in great demand.but it is totally depends on your skill if your interest in coding side than you can apply for BSA (Business System Analyst) where technical proficiency is always welcome.
As a BSA you will be acting as a bridge between business users and the technical team, your coding interest will help you getting in developers shoes and hence better analysis of feasibility etc…
Whereas your MBA will help you analyzing business.

if you inclination is not towards coding than You will most probably get into Pre sales, IT Consulting, Business Development... etc...
None which require coding.
And all the above post requires a excellent English communication and good interpersonal skill.

Thanks
9th August 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i completed BCA .iam confused about which is better option MBA IT or MCA?
9th August 2011, 10:10 PM
saurabhkaushal333

there are many mnc software company required mba in {it} . there are many high packages for the mba in it peoples
17th August 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

hello, i have completed my B-Tech (IT) now im doing my MBA-IT, i got the information that what kind of jobs can i go through...but my confusion is that," what are the courses should i do to get MBA IT jobs? and i dont want to do the coding related job"..plz send ur suggestions related to MBA IT cources
19th August 2011, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Jobs after MBA (IT)?

Quote:
Dear Friend ,

All The Best

Vasu Hajare
8956063238/9049506090
Dear friend,

I have also done MBA IT , and i am also confused but later i think that JOB is JOB so i started with executive in BPO sector and later on , showing my skills i have been promoted to Business
analyst.

Regards
KISHOR D
19th August 2011, 05:04 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Well it really depends on what your main aim of doing both the courses is .In case you want to remain on the technical side of thins ,
I would suggest an mbaIT for more of a managerial jobs than techincal field
19th August 2011, 07:41 PM
keertipurwar
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Jobs after MBA (IT)?

its depend on u. what type jobs u preferred. many IT company announced vacancy. daily check the job site n apply. n why u join MBA IT. analyse it. it is give ur answer of question.
25th August 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

HI,THIS IS ANDREW I'M GONNA COMPLETE MY MBA I NEED TO PREFER BETTER JOBS IN MBA CAN U PLEASE SUGGEST ME
16th October 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any person who is doing job by completing MBA(IT)?
with how much salary??
1st November 2011, 02:43 PM
akash.mitu

Smile Re: Jobs after MBA (IT)?

do not need to confuse dear because you are going to right track you should choose MBA(IT).....it is good for everyone for girls and boys both and after this good career in both industries IT and management and also another places...

i am also doing MBA in information technology.....and its very good option for making career in it industry.
1st November 2011, 09:47 PM
madhu madne

Thumbs up Re: Jobs after MBA (IT)?

Quote:
dear

you can apply for the IT sector after MBA in IT

these are some IT sector companies

TCS

HCL

WIPRO

CAPGIMINI

PATNI

MICROSOFT

GOOGLE

ORACLE

MAHINDRA

etc

all the best
24th December 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.tech in eletronics and instrumentation and now pursuing mba in (IT and IB) i have decided to take IT as
major and Ib as minor what kind of job i will get i have no work experience after b.tech i switch to Mba regular.please help me Anurag tandon
18th January 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I am currently doing MBA in IT.But, I am confused which post should be apply for the job.please mention the post
18th January 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I Completed B.Sc(COPUTER SCIENCE),now i am doing MBA ,but now i confused in specialization,i want to for System or Finance,if I going for System,i am not
perfect in coding,so What can i do?plz sir suggest-Sagar Shinde
30th January 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MCA then due tom recession i was unable to find something relevent due to recession.i joined management college as faculty and in the meantime i have opted for 3 years MBA from IMT(DLP) and my spec are IT and marketing.please do suggest some good job options as I don't want to further continue with teaching.
30th January 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MCA then due tom recession i was unable to find something relevent due to recession.i joined management college as faculty and in the meantime i have opted for 3 years MBA from IMT(DLP) and my spec are IT and marketing.please do suggest some good job options as I don't want to further continue with teaching.
30th January 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

31st January 2012, 04:05 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

yes you can apply for m.b.a degree .

- for doing m.b.a you need to have a graduate degree .

exam -

-FMS Delhi University Entrance Test Faculty of Management Studies

-IBSAT - ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test

-IGNOU OPENMAT - Indira Gandhi National Open University Management Admission Test

-CAT - Common Admission Test by IIMs

-MAT - Management Aptitude Test by AIMA

-JMET - Joint Management Entrance Test by IITs
31st January 2012, 11:42 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

After MBA in IT you can apply for the job in government as well as in private sector. You can apply for the IT Company, banking, education etc. You have many fields in which you can get the good job. According to me you should apply for the banking sector in which you will get the job in IT officer. This job also depend on your interest.
14th February 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi, this is Shrikant...I'm gonna complete my BCA and i m not interested in coding, i wanna do MBA IT/IS, plz suggest me what should i do???

Shrikant Gaddam ([email protected])
16th February 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bca in 2011..i have 2 yrs marketing exp.....i like the market line...but i also haivng interest in computer line...but not in coding,,,,,so what should i do mba or mca???????....................
send me ur suggestion on my [email protected]
24th February 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

This is Kumar. I have completed BA(Lit).Present I am working in IT Dept as a Data entry operator.So Can it possible doing MBA-IT.Please I am waiting for your reply.

Regads,
MS kumar
8th April 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

dear sir ,
i have completed my B.Tech(ECE) ,i would like to join in MBA-IT,can u tell me the syllabus,after completion of my MBA,about my placements,plz suggest me best colleges for doing this course.
24th April 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i am mayur ,i done BCA in bangalore university,i would like to join in mba-it ,can u tell me after completing mbait which type job for me. i m not interstring in coding side..so pls suggest me..........please reply in ( [email protected])
1st May 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

HII i am doing bca,in 3rd year now.but i m not very good in programming.should i go for MBA/IT?? what are the scopes for girls in MBA/IT?
2nd May 2012, 11:34 AM
SHEPAVNS

After MBA in IT you can apply for the job in government as well as in private sector. You can apply for the IT Company, banking, education etc. You have many fields in which you can get the good job. According to me you should apply for the banking sector in which you will get the job in IT officer. This job also depend on your interest.
6th June 2012, 10:13 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
In Now A Days Manny Candidates Are Do MBA, So, There Are So Manny MBA Students Are Passed Out In A Year. So, Its Means That The Competition Was Tough, So, If You Want To Get Good Jobs After Completing MBA IT, Then You Should Focus On Your Weak Points. So Please Convert Your Weakness Into Your Strength, Only Then You Will Get Sucess In Your Life.

MBA IT is The Good Course, And After Completing This Course You Will Get Good Jobs In IT Companies, But Please Try To Improved Your General Knowledge And Communication Skills. Because MBA IT Students Get A Competition Between B.tech CS And with MCA Students.

So, I will Tell You That, If You Want to Get Good Job After Completing MBA IT, Then Please Work hard On Your Weak Point, Then Definitely You Will Get Good Jobs...
thank you
4th July 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i completed MBA (MAJOR FINANCE MINOR IT) I WANT TO GO IN IT FIELD.WHAT COURSE CAN I DO .PLEASE TELL ME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?