5th September 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Will I get loan from bank before admission if get selected in IIMs?

sir,
I am about to appear at cat examination. If i got selected in IIMs then can i
get loan from bank before admission so that i could take admission into the IIM college. This is being asked by me because my family can't give such large amount(7 lakh approx) at a time as required by IIMs college. Therfore i want to ask you if i can get lone at the time of admission from any bank on the basis of my family land.
you are requested to solve my problem as soon as possible.For this, i will be gratefull to you forever.
YOUR SINCERE
arun kumar

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the scholarship and loan amount for IIMs as per my family income?
  2. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  3. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  4. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  5. Should I study abroad or not if financially I am unable to take the decision?
  6. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  7. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Does any bank provides loan for PGDCCET course of NPTI? How much loan is provided and by which bank?
  9. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  10. Bank loan information for admission in IIHM?
  11. Any bank will help me getting a loan for Medical studies?
  12. Course duration and correct present fees structure details of ICWAI? Which bank can finance and how much? Can I get another bank loan if pursuing B.Com through loan only?
  13. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  14. PGDBO course offers assured admission in ICICI Bank? Can Education loan facility be availed for this course? From which bank?
  15. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  16. What should I do if no bank co-operates for education loan?
  17. Is there bank loan facility for admission in intermediate school?
  18. Bank loan for further studies after BA (distance course)? Bank interest rate and procedure of loan?
7th September 2014, 06:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get loan from bank before admission if get selected in IIMs?

Yes, you will surely get an education loan if you get admission in IIM from any bank in India. Getting admission in IIMs ensure a very bright future wherein you can earn in lakhs per month, so banks are quite eager to offer loan to IIM candidates. Moreover, you have land to keep as mortgage so there will not be any problem in getting education loan. You can surely get education loan.
13th April 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get loan from bank before admission if get selected in IIMs?

Sir, i got 55& 58% in 10th and 12th, if i'll got good percentage in CAT exam, then i'll got call from IIM interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?