2nd April 2016, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 75000 to do Telecom Technology & Management Certificate course in IIT-Delhi?

Hello Friends,
I am interested to do Certificate course in Telecom Technology and Management from IIT-Delhi. The Total Fee of this course is Rs. 75,000. I am unable to pay this amount at one time. But the rule says that I have to pay the whole amount with DD. So, I am looking for an Education Loan. Can any bank grant me an Education Loan for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 62,000 to do correspondence Certificate course in IIT, Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether Banks can grant an education loan of Rs.1, 60,000 for Certificate course in IIT-Madras?
  3. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  4. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Cisco Certificate Internet Expert program?
  5. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT through Education Loan? List of Bank offering Education Loan?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  10. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  12. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  13. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can i get education loan for doing Telecom Management in SITM?
  15. Education loan for BAMS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Whether IIT will help me to get Bank Education Loan after clearing JEE Advanced?
  17. Do i need to get approval certificate from college for education loan?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to do Certified Internet Expert program?
14th April 2016, 11:41 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 75000 to do Telecom Technology & Management Certificate course in IIT-Delhi?

Yes, you can avail an education loan to pursue Telecom technology and management certificate course.

All nationalized banks offer education loan for the valid and recognized courses.

The minimum criteria to apply for loan is that the candidate must have secured admission in any of the valid and recognized course in a recognized college.

The Telecom technology and management course is a valid and recognized course. So, one can easily avail education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?