25th December 2010, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates

I am student of class 12th and i want to become a pilot.so give me information of pilot traning course and fee structure also my no is 9955616578 plz tel me ur reply imediately. My email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  2. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure?
  3. What is the fee structure of Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) training and what is the course duration? -- [New]
  4. Best colleges for Training of Commercial Pilot in India? Date of Exam, Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for the course?
  5. Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training?
  6. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  7. Best training centers in India and Abroad for Commercial Pilot training? Fee structure?
  8. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  9. List of best colleges in India to do Commercial Pilot training?
  10. Fees structure for Commercial Pilot training in Hyderabad or anywhere else in India?
  11. How to become a commercial pilot in India? List of best institutes in India to get training
  12. What is the procedure and fee structure to do commercial pilot?
  13. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure?
  14. How can I become a commercial Pilot being in India? What is the minimum fee structure?
  15. Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  17. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  18. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
1st January 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates

hi
i m a student of class 10. i have finished 9th with full marks in both maths and science. my ambition is to become a commercial pilot can anybody tell me with what should i start with now and also about the entrance exams to flying institutions.
plz contact me at 9888428807 or [email protected]
11th February 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

have any college where from i will get chance to learn commercial pilot by paying 5lakhs.
12th February 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

where we can get the best training? which college is best for commercial pilot? my id is [email protected] and [email protected] contact me for the answer...
thank you.
12th February 2011, 02:13 AM
smriti sahani

Which is the best college for commercial pilot in INDIA?
23rd February 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I want to become commerical polit and i want to study in canada i want know about fee to study in canada and sir send to [email protected] and phno. 09948596975
24th February 2011, 12:15 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Some of the recognized institutes are mentioned below.

Rajiv gandhi rastriya uran academy ( IGRUA)

Assam Flying Club, Guwahati( Assam )
Lokapriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport, Borjhar , Guwahati ( Kamrup (Guwahati) Dist. ) - 781015

Gujarat Flying Club, Vadodara( Gujarat )
The Civil Aerodrome, Harni Road , Vadodara ( Vadodara (Baroda) Dist. ) - 390022

Jamshedpur Co-operative Flying Club, Jamshedpur( Jharkhand )
Sonari Aerodrome , Jamshedpur ( East Singhbhum Dist. ) - 831011

Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Indore( Madhya Pradesh )
Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport, Civil Aerodrome , Indore ( Indore Dist. ) - 452005
28th February 2011, 07:02 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

Best colleges for commercial pilot training

• Airsonic Training Academy , Panaji
• Astro Professional Academy Pvt. Ltd., Udaipur
• Aviationbaba Aero Services Private Limited, New Delhi
• Bird Academy (Bird Education Society for Travel and Tourism), New Delhi
• Blue Diamond Aviation, Pune
• Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai
• Chimes Aviation Academy (C.A.A.) , Sagar
• Delhi Flying Club : School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi
• Flytech Aviation Academy, Secunderabad
• Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training (F.I.A.T.), Andheri (W)
• Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training (F.I.A.T.), Chennai
• Global Institute of Flight Kare and Management, New Delhi
• Government Aviation Training Institute (G.A.T.I.), Gurgaon
• Gujarat Flying Club, Vadodara
• Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Karnal
• Indian Aviation Academy (I.A.A.), Andheri (W)
• Indian Institute of Hospitality Management, Thane
• Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Chandigarh
• Indraprasth Institute of Aeronautics, Gurgaon
• Inflight Airways Training Pvt. Ltd., Varanasi
• International School of Aviation (I.S.A.), New Delhi
• K.C.P.I. (Kulpvriksh Career Planners Institute), New Delhi
• Kairali Aviation (P) Ltd., Bangalore
12th March 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I am aryan kumar i am intermedate student 60% in maths &physics what is the maximum time to complete the cpl course in india and which is the top college
19th March 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th. I get always 85%.I want to become a pilot.please helip me to solv this problem
3rd April 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I am Joy Emmanuel.J. I am finished class 9th . I want to become a Pilot. Please help to finish my dream. Please call on 9446216803. My address is Joy Emmanuel.J Malayamupathill (H) Erumathala P.O choondy-aluva-kerala-India.
3rd April 2011, 10:16 PM
jai babe ki

HI,

BEST COLLEGES:-

Andhra Pradesh Flying Club

Assam Flying Club

Bangalore Aeronautics Technical Services

Mysore Aerodrome in Karnataka

Government. Flying Training Institute, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa

Ludhiana Aviation Club, Ludhiana, Punjab

Banasthali Vidyapith Gliding and Flying Club, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Aviation Training Academy, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

OK
8th April 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I am aditi from class 9th, iam at raipur(c.g.) i want to became an exellent pilot, but i don't know that which course take i first. please send me my answer in my email id is [email protected]
18th April 2011, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

i am nandhini. i have completed 12 and i want to become an air hostess, i am wearing specs for past 3 years weather it is a minus point for me me to achieve my aim? please send me the answer to my mail ID [email protected] you
22nd April 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

hey i am sarwesh i want to know the best institiute in comercial pilot course in all over the world which gives 100% placement
24th April 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re:Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipinder View Post
i want to know the best colleges for commercial pilot training, their fee structure , placement, their entrance test dates. how much will i earn. i m a student of 12th
.o please help me
27th April 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORED ONLY 40% MARKS IN MATHEMATICS IN 2 ....SO, AM I APPLICABLE FOR CPL
29th April 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i would like to apply for CPL in south africa and fees structre
30th April 2011, 01:05 AM
bharanidharans

To get into a commercial pilot's you have to get commercial pilot's license, which typically takes 1-2 years of training. After getting a commercial pilot's license, a job with an airline begins as a trainee co-pilot and after a transition training of 6 to 8 months, one starts flying on line as a co-pilot.

It requires a basic aptitude (does not mean to be good in mathematics and science, but it does require one to have reasonably basic numerical abilities) apart from good reasoning and communication skills.

Many of the people are uncertain about the procedure to become an pilot.
One have to follow in depth,

1. Pass a medical to ensure you meet the medical requirements.

2. Undertake a training course to obtain a Commercial Pilot Licence

3. Obtain employment to build your flying experience.

Here is some of the flying schools for training in india

Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Uttar Pradesh
Flying Training Institute, Behala, Calcutta
Government Aviation Training Institute, Civil aerodrome, Bhubaneswar
Karnal Aviation Club, Kunjpura Road, Karnal, Haryana
Government Flying Club, Aerodrome, Lucknow
School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club Ltd, New Delhi
State Civil Aviation, UP Govt Flying Training Center Kanpur and Varanasi
Rajasthan State Flying School, Sanganer Airport, Jaipur
Govt Flying Training School Jakkur Aerodrome, Bangalore
Andra Pradesh Flying Club Hydrabad Airport, Hydrabad
Assam Flying Club, Guwahati Airport, Guwahati
Bihar Flying Institute, Civil Aerodrome, Patna, Bihar

All the Best.
2nd May 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,

My brother want to join for Commercial Pilot training. Could you please suggest best colleges and eligibility criteria for Pilot training.

Please contact me at 9986501391.

Thanks
Rajesh
13th May 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

can any one tell me what subjects i have to take in my 11 and 12 std., as to become a commercial pilot... please tell me the procedure and fee structure and the best school in karnataka... my mail id is [email protected]
16th May 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the name of the entrance exam for becoming a pilot???
16th May 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the name for the entrance exam for becoming a pilot???
16th May 2011, 05:19 PM
NBKs

hi all

I am Bala from tamilnadu.

i have completed schooling in Commerce with computer science and finished BBM and now completed MIB. i am interested to be a pilot since from my childhood but due to some reasons i couldn't make into. now am 23 age. once again i am dreaming to become as a pilot .. is there any opportunity for me to once again chase my dream ... if so i would be happy. please i want some one to guide me atleast this time...

my id [email protected]

eagerly waiting for some favorable reply
17th May 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

how can i get the spl and its fee and duration
17th May 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

my question is how much fees to pay on commercial pilot license?
& any person his know hindi so pleze contect me.
18th May 2011, 11:02 PM
kjjg

Angry cpl poilet

Hi
Sir im intrested to make a cammercial poilet but i dont know where i join to cammercial poilet & how much fees . I want go to NEW Zealand & becom a poilet. so you please sugges.

Please contect me to this number 09806618054
18th May 2011, 11:12 PM
kjjg

Angry cpl poilet

Hi
Sir im intrested to make a cammercial poilet but i dont know where i join to cammercial poilet & how much fees . I want go to NEW Zealand & becom a poilet. so you please sugges.

Please contect me to this number 09806618054
18th May 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

how much cost to commercial poilet laicence in europ in indian rupees?
19th May 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I am sslc passed ,how become a pilt
27th May 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

CAN U SAY FEE DETAILS ABOUT PILOT TRAINING COLLEGES IN BANGALORE,HYDERABAD,CHENNAI.
I COMPLETED INTERMEDIATE WITH 89%. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR CPL COURSE AND WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CPL COURSE AND PPL COURSE
31st May 2011, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

wat about the scpoe ,and placement? will engineering canditates apply for this course
10th June 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i am from nepal can i get admission in india as nepali citizen? will i get any preference in getting admission in govt institutes
18th June 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I am Rushabh Just completed my 10th now taking admission in science please tell me the process to become airline pilot .....
on my mail id [email protected]
thx & regd
Rushabh
2nd July 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i want fee stucture of commerical pilot in pakistan at my id [email protected] please its an urgent
by shoaib khan from pakistan
4th July 2011, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

pls show the fee nf delhi flying club for comercial pilot
15th July 2011, 07:27 PM
k bhargav raju

Quote:
i want to know the best colleges for commercial pilot training, their fee structure , placement, their entrance test dates. how much will i earn. i m a student of 12th
i want deatails about pioltis this is gov
15th July 2011, 07:27 PM
k bhargav raju

Quote:
i want deatails about piolt is this is gov
15th July 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i like to now is this gov are you accept bank loans
16th July 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

tell me what are the requirements for a pilot?in case of height,eye vision.....
19th July 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,now i am diploma in electrical engineering student.can i apply for this course after that?can i get financial help from bank?how much?
25th July 2011, 10:40 AM
a.abhiram

Quote:
i need the fees structure details and the loan facilities
26th July 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

hi,I am from commerce background.i have scored 75% in puc in commerce.i want to become pilot.but i dont have maths and physics.what can i do pleas help me.pls mail me on [email protected]
27th July 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

what are the steps for becomeing a commertial pilot after 12th science
28th July 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir kindly guide me is there any scope for girls in CCL training?
If yes then what is the eligibility in terms of height, weight & about job placement, exams fee structure & training period?
10th August 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

can a commerce student be a commercial pilot:-):):-):):-). 10 2 student :-).
14th August 2011, 06:29 AM
Unregistered

sir i am bilong medium family and my 10 2 finished above[55%] cpm sir i want making pilot. sir tell me how can do this. bank loans and placemant etc. sir my contect no. 09699563422
14th August 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I am appeared twelth class and I want to become a pilot. and my budget is 8 lakh
25th August 2011, 06:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Nikita

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikita.yengalwar View Post
i want to know the eligibility for commercial Piolet Training & what version they require for Eye?

What is the height & Wight Criteria ?

What is the best collages in Maharashtra for the same ?

& What is the fees Structure For that ?
eyes-6-6

height is not requrment but minimun 5.2 and weight according to height

and fee structure 18 lac to 24 lak
25th August 2011, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the list of pilot trianing institutes along with their contact numbers in new delhi which provide 100% placement. my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?