5th November 2016, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for Pilot Training course?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Pilot so I want every details regarding the course and the post. I want to know, what is the fee structure of a Pilot Training course? Please answer as soon as possible.

7th August 2017, 05:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Pilot Training course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to become a Pilot so I want every details regarding the course and the post. I want to know, what is the fee structure of a Pilot Training course? Please answer as soon as possible.

The fee structure for the Pilot Training course differs from one institute to another. There are Private Pilot License and Commercial Pilot License courses available in India. Fee for the Private Pilot License at Ahmadabad Aviation & Aeronautics Limited is Rs 7,00,000. Duration of the course is six to eight months. Minimum qualifications required for the Private Pilot License is 10th pass. Fee for the Commercial Pilot License at Ahmadabad Aviation & Aeronautics Limited is Rs 23,30,000. Minimum qualifications required for the CPL is a pass in 10+2 with physics and Mathematics subjects. Duration of the course is 18 months to 24 months. Ahmadabad Aviation & Aeronautics Limited website link is Click Here
28th November 2017, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Pilot Training course?

Hello sir i have very interest to become pilot and i want to join IAF i want to know the institute where IAF training will be given in Hyderabad-Telangana..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?