25th June 2010, 12:56 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Options for non-medical students after 12th? How about biotechnology and civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeshgarcha View Post
My Q. is that my daughter is in 12th grade with non-med, she wants to go for bio-technology. Is there any entrance test for getting addmission or u get admission on the basis of marks u get in 12th. What is the scope of jobs after this. She lives in Chandigarh (India).

2nd Q. is she is good at drawing, one time she had made her mind to go for Architect course. then somebody told her u won't find job. One of my friend who is a Civil engineer, says go for Civil engineering and opt for designs etc. Will this be a good option. She wants a inside job does'nt want to go in the field.

Pl. advice the best options.

thanks
Please say no to biotech I know many jobless people who have done biotech and now they are going for their only option - going for further studies in abroad. Go for civil engineering seriously biotech doesnt offer good job oppurtunities. I was myself going to do this so I enquired a lot about it thats why I know this
25th June 2010, 01:45 AM
sandy B

Default Re: Options for non-medical students after 12th? How about biotechnology and civil engineering?

hello friend,according to my openion civil engg is very good core demanding field.so in this field to getting a job opportunity is very high than biotechnology...
25th June 2010, 08:42 AM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Options for non-medical students after 12th? How about biotechnology and civil engineering?

dear friend

after class 12 there are many fields now u have to choose as per ur choice.
as u are a non-medical student than u can choose the following fields

1.engineering

2.architecture

3.bio technology

4.graphics and animation

5.fashion designing

there is nothing like that u will not get job in architecture

look competition is everywhere u have to study well and work hard.

civil engineering is also a good thing but 4 this u have to go to the field.

if u want to take admission in biotechnology than u give the entrance xam than u will be directly admitted.

if u want to do jobs without going to field than u can go in fashion designing,multimedia,graphics & animation etc..

all the best.
25th June 2010, 11:31 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

According to me, civil engineering is best option because in now a days construction is booming up through out India. So, civil engineering is best career path.

Options for non-medical students after 12th-

There are lots of option for non-medical students after 12th, if you can make your career
bright, then please choose these field-

BBA

BCA

LAW

ENGINEERING

BMS

BANKING SECTOR

TEACHER

MERHANT NAVY COMMERCIAL PILOT.
25th June 2010, 12:52 PM
bholag

dear friend,
their are lots of option left for non-medical students after 12th.
if you have maths in 10+2 then you can do engineering and for getting admission to it you have to clear an entrance exam like IITJEE,AIEEE,WBJEE,COMEDk etc.
some of the best colleges for doing engineering are
all IITs
NITs
vellore institute of technology
BIT,mesra
Jadavpur university
Shibpur university any more colleges in india
If you have commerce in 10+2 then you can do B.Com or
you can do management courses like BBM,BBA,BHM etc.
25th June 2010, 01:05 PM
Amritansu subh

Biotech courses are a huge demand in now a days but for that entraces are conducted and one have to get rid of that exams and then only he she can read biotech
Secondly for architect also one have to read in any of the recognised colleges under AICTE to get a degree of Architecht
Thirdly now a days there a huge demand of goverment jobs for civil engineers and it gives also a good placement and proper accomodation.
GOOD LUCK
REGARDS
**AMRITANSU**
25th June 2010, 02:23 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Hello, if your dughter wants to do interior job then biotechnology is the great option ,u may seek her from Uptu as govt. had given chance for non-medical students to appear for biotech. As this feild is new it has lots of scope..
Thats true for arch. Colleges are rare but civil eng is far better than arch. It also have govt jobs,
overall i suggest u to go for her towards biotech. As she doesnt intrested in feild jobs..
29th June 2010, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i am good in drawing nd not interested to do engg. plz suggest me which field is good for my future but interested in bio but i am 12th passed with 56% what to do.
1st July 2010, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I am non-med student. I want to know what i have to do after 12th. please suggest me something.
13th July 2010, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a non-med student. I want to know can I take biotech. in collage directly or I have to give some kind of extra exam I had given AIEEE exam.
13th July 2010, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

whether b.tech of bio-technology is suitable for a non-med. student?what is its scope for future?what type of jobs it offers?
31st July 2010, 09:17 PM
s.k.singh

there is a lot of carrier option for you excepts the medical
you can go for the following fields...
BBA,
BBM,
HOTEL MANEGMENT
BCA
LAW
B.TECH
BMS
BANKING SECTOR
INDIAN AIRFORCE
INDIAN ARMY
INDIAN NAVY
2nd August 2010, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

hey is there any business scope in civil engineering ??????????
5th August 2010, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a engineering student .how to develope my skill and what are the extra qualification to get a job in interview easily
26th August 2010, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

HEY PAL,THE CIVIL ENGINEERING ROXXX MY BRO DID THIS AND NOW HE WOULD BE AN ESTIMATING MANAGER
27th August 2010, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th non-medical.give some details on architecture field and colleges............
28th August 2010, 03:35 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Options for non-medical students after 12th? How about biotechnology and civil engineering?

hello sir,

your daughter is interested in biotechnology, it is a good decision to go for that field..

now a days bio technology has a huge demand in India as well as in Abroad also..

don't be hesitate go for that..

see, Civil engineering is good , but girls are generally not interested to getting out to the field for job..

so bio technology is best option for her..

she has to appear in entrance exam like JEE,AIEEE for doing btech in bio tecnology..

all he best..
1st September 2010, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i m DOING 2 .{NON MED} I M YET CONFUSED WHAT 2 DO AFTER 2 OR IF THERE IS ANY SCOP BES IDE ENG.. PLZZZZZZZ HELP ME .........THIS IS HIMANI{AMBALA}
16th September 2010, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i complait my 12st with commers on 2004. iam working at hospit since 5years.i want to do any medical course for docoter
21st September 2010, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

My brother is doing non medical ,so please tell me what is the best course after non medical and also tell what is the way of entrance exam in merchant navy.......i m still waiting reply me soon
5th October 2010, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10th grad & i am taking non med next year so please suggest me some good options i can chiise and also some coaching institutions where i can take a good coaching. plz tell i will be thankful of yours.
23rd November 2010, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

How we go for Civil engineering after 12th science
10th December 2010, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

i m in 10th class rite nw. i lyk maths n phy dats y i wnt 2 tke sci but at da same tym i wnt 2 enjoy my lyf so i wnt 2 tke commerce...so i m a lil bit confused so plz help me by suggestin me sum course after 12th...thnkin u in anticipation!!
15th December 2010, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiii hello im doing bsc nd now im in final year (bsc non med) having the subjects physics,chemistry, math
plz suggest me what i can do after this can ido MSC bio technology that should be valuable in foreign country plz reply me..................
26th December 2010, 06:15 PM
lalita thakur

wt is the option after non-medical except engeenering?
31st December 2010, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am in 1 nd wanted to know that which kind of jobs will be in civil engineering for an average girl
3rd January 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i study in 6th class and i can't decide on what job to take.
fashion designing??????????????software engineering?????????????????????or something else?????????????????????????
8th January 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

wot shud i opt after 10th????????????????? n wots the diff. streams after 12th non medical!!!!!!!!!!!!!
m very confused n eager to know ur answers n replies
pls send meh replyyy
9th January 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN 12th(non-medical).would u please help me to select the best cources after 12th ...... except engineering.
25th January 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am 1st year textile engg. Student at nit jalandhar.i want to change my branch to biotech next year. Is it a good decision? Which of the two has better future
26th January 2011, 05:37 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
My Q. is that my daughter is in 12th grade with non-med, she wants to go for bio-technology. Is there any entrance test for getting addmission or u get admission on the basis of marks u get in 12th. What is the scope of jobs after this. She lives in Chandigarh (India).

2nd Q. is she is good at drawing, one time she had made her mind to go for Architect course. then somebody told her u won't find job. One of my friend who is a Civil engineer, says go for Civil engineering and opt for designs etc. Will this be a good option. She wants a inside job does'nt want to go in the field.

thanks
please apply for engineering exams for taking admission in btech biotech.
exams like aieee,vit,iit
31st January 2011, 07:00 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:

thanks
since she wants to go for bio technology, she must give aieee or iit jee exam. if she passes the exam with good marks then she will surely get admission in a good college. architecture is also good but there is lack of jobs in this field. also it is very necessary to do this course from a well recognized institute. in engineering, mechanical and civil are getting most of the job options now a days. a civil engineer works for construction, and construction work will never stop. so it is better for her to take civil engineering.
1st February 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

sir what i do? after 12th non-medical. sir can i go to airforce/nda what i should?
3rd February 2011, 12:12 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

hello,

it's suggestion from me for you to go for Civil enggineering, as she is interested in archi. if you are asking for your son means i will suggest you computerscience
and all ll depends on their studies and hardwork.

good luck...
22nd February 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

hi.....i am not understanding that which stream should i opt in 1 and then related to this what should i do after 2 except engineering i am so much confused. please...........please..........reply me
24th February 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

my daughter is in 11th, she has taken pcmb she want to do any course which is having more scope and demand in job please inform as soon as possible, after 12 cet exam suggest any course
9th March 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i did my 2 in non-medical stream with 72% . Due to some family problems I left my btech degree. I was in 2nd year , 4th semester in IT branch . Now , i want to restart my future. . but i dont know from where should i start . I can do anything except making career in teaching field. I will prefer to continue my study in B.TEch . But you tell. . what will be best for me.
awaiting for your reply.
27th March 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

does psg intitutions have a civil engineering course
29th March 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

what to do for software engineering.tell in details.pls tell the courses,tests,preparation for it?
7th April 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

hlo ..plz any1 give me suggestion tht wt will i do aftr 12th....
8th April 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

hi ! i khush, i have recently given exams of 2 with pcm i' am totally confused to what to do?
i am interested in physics and maths , i do not like learning works ............what i can do? i am also not interested in teaching...
please suggest me about some different courses other then b.tech , b.Sc and b.Sc hons.........

please help me............
my e-mail addresses is [email protected]
11th April 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

which is the more income in what topic
14th April 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

what are the main options for non-medical students after 12th?
16th April 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

thanks
Hello MR. Rakesh

Biotech is booming nowdays, find a job is not hard in this field. In India many industries are setup up.

Biotech from PU is not at all bad option.

Regards
Jasmeet Singh
23rd April 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

plzz tell me d options fr career aftr taking non-med in 12th?
28th April 2011, 11:44 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

For science stream students they have mny option and many entrances to make their career well and good...
AIEEE
IIT
CLAT
MAT
WBJEE
BITS
30th April 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

hey
Is there any scope of BSC IT pls tell
1st May 2011, 12:16 AM
mayekarpritesh

Well...........

Civil Engineering is the branch of Engineering, which is growing with superb speed of development.
I can suggest you this field........but all depend upon your daughters decision.

But.....Cevil Engineering will provide you heavy Salary within India only.

So.try your luck....All The Best.....!!!!!!
7th May 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Options for non-medical students after 12th? How about biotechnology and civil engineering?

Join any animation college
21st May 2011, 12:27 AM
naman01

go for civil engineering and if you love biotechnology then after your b.tech go for m.sc biotechnology as i will do same...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?