27th April 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes?

i have appeared my 10th icse board exam and want to do engineering iit in bbsr.so piz tell me which coaching centre is best there also plz inform me about best plus2 science college in bbsr i am expected to get more than 85% in board
5th May 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes?

is pathfinder good for preparations of iitjee?
7th May 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class nine and I want to study in Kota or delhi for iseet preparation in class 11.I am an ntse scholar so I would like to know a coaching institute where I will get a hundred percent or seventy percent fee waiver through entrance or not,if there is an entrance please tell me the degree of hardnesss associated with it and please rate the faculty and study material and individual attention given by these institutions.
3rd June 2012, 09:39 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

List of top IIT coaching institutes

In Delhi

1. Pie Education
www.pieeducation.com

2. Fiitjee
http://www.fiitjee.com

3. Oasis Education Services
http://www.oescare.com

4. Sri Chaitanya
www.srichaitanya.edu.in

5. Akasah Institute
www.aakashinstitute.com

6. Sahil Study Circle
www.sahilstudycircle.net

7. Career Launcher

8. Kreative Tutorials

9. Aim IIT

In Kota (rajasthan)

1.Bansal Classes

2. Resonance
http://www.resonance.ac.in/

3. Career Point
http://www.careerpointgroup.com/

4. ALLEN Career Institute "SANKALP"
http://www.allen.ac.in/default.asp

All the Best...

19th July 2012, 01:33 PM
raghav1717
Member+

hi,
aakash institute is a very good option for IIT-JEE preparation.

other well knowed tutorials are:-

1.Ratan Chem Education Pvt. Ltd
Shamachchaya, Rajendra Nagar, Road No .- 6c, Rajendranagar, Patna - 800016
Call: +(91)-(612)-3203410, +(91)-8986902668

2.Elite Institute
1ST Floor, Jagdamba Tower, Maruti Karlo Showroom, Sahdeo Mahto Marg,
Boring Road, Patna - 800001
Call: +(91)-(612)-6530683, +(91)-9835441003

3.Super 30
Naya Tola,Kumra, Nayatola, Patna - 800004
Call: +(91)-9234748001

4.Fiitjee Ltd
2ND Floor, Saday Bhawan, Marwari Awas Complex, Fraser Road, Patna,
frazer road, Patna - 800001
Call: +(91)-(612)-3299799

5.Bright Tutorial Classes
Veena Sadan,Naya Tola, Patna-4, Dharhara Kothi Lane, Nayatola, Patna - 800004
Call: +(91)-9304622987

6.Resonance For IIT JEE
Binda Bihar Appartment,1ST Floor, Opposite Tiwari Petrol Pump, Kankarbagh,
Patna - 800020
Call: +(91)-(612)-3192222

thank you!
20th July 2012, 03:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

You can't compare IIT-JEE Coaching Institutes directly.
Almost all coaching institutes settled in Kota are good coaching institutes.
They do their best to make selection of students.

However, some of the good coaching institutes are
  • FIIT-JEE
  • Resonance
  • Bansal Classes
  • Aakash Institute
  • Narayana Academy
  • Brilliant Tutorials
12th November 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Please rank below five institutes for IIT JEE exams after 10th.
22nd January 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

i am in chennai and i am going to complete my 10th std and for 11th and 12th i want to join an iit coachin.is aakash institute a good option for iit-jee coaching in chennai????
23rd July 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the best coaching in banglore for IIT-JEE interms of fee and teaching?
9th November 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

is allen a good coaching institute for iit
20th November 2013, 06:10 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've just passed my 10th std. I'm frm patna. I want to crack iit jee exam. I'm planning to go to aakash institute. I just wanted to know that is aakash institute good for iit? If no then tell me some other big names.
no,because it is only famous for medical
30th January 2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm staying in cochin, which is the best coaching institute for iitjee?
24th March 2014, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I am in 11 std going to 12 std this year .
I am not satisfied with the present coaching sessions.
so I have two options aakash institute or resonance for iit jee,
please suggest me the best of two ?
24th March 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

which one to join for medical coaching after 2,Aakash(Bokaro) or Allen(Kota)?
14th May 2014, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

i want to join allen kota for medical is it best institute for medical email me [email protected]
22nd May 2014, 08:29 PM
rahulmirdha

Quote:
I've just passed my 10th std. I'm frm patna. I want to crack iit jee exam. I'm planning to go to aakash institute. I just wanted to know that is aakash institute good for iit? If no then tell me some other big names.
I was a student of BIITJEE, Kolkata. It's a right gateway to IITJEE aspirants. Go there as soon as possible.
15th December 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best institute in Bangalore for IIT-JEE coaching? I'm considering Aakash,Byju's and TIME
11th April 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I missed the exam for entrance in vidya mandir classes. Which are the other options for me to prepare for cclass 11 as well as iit jee.
8th March 2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I don't want to be aware of Aakash classes for IIT JEE bt I would like to know that Is Aakash Institute Delhi a good option for JEE Mains?
14th April 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best coaching institute in Dehradun for IIt-JEE?
20th November 2016, 12:06 PM
bhushangupta

Aakash was a big name in medical coaching , but for IIT they haven't been able to score very good in all the years.
For you and others also, I would like to recommend that we all should take into account various factors before deciding which coaching institute we should join.
For example, recent results ( they should be genuine ), faculty strengths , student feedback , teacher:student ratio, etc.
I am from Indore and here we have three top ones ; catalyser, Allen and GNG
out of which I would personally recommend Catalyser considering all the factors that I could check in, hard working faculty members and less of show off in the media.
Allen on the other hand is only doing advertising and packing lot of students.
With such a crowd its difficult to deliver results

Quote:
30th November 2016, 11:20 PM
dikshu96

Quote:
Aakash institute is more famous for medical exams rather than the IIT JEE preparations.
You should check out some other coaching classes which has a good results record in the past years and has a good faculty.
Check out CatalyseR it seems to be a good upcoming institute and kalpavraksha too
28th December 2016, 03:59 PM
gujralzaman

Aakash Institute is the perfect coaching institute for iitjee and medical entrance exam preparation. The faculty is really cooperative. Not only students, even teachers do hard work to help students achieve success. Motivational lectures given by them are outstanding.
2nd January 2017, 01:09 PM
kaurrachna

Aakash Institute is Awesome for IIT Coaching in Delhi. Institute provides good faculty which helps in clearing all doubts. Your concepts will be strong and clear. Aakash institute is a perfect destination for Future Engineers.
15th February 2020, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Don't go to aakash institute
For medical go to Allen Institute
For engineering go to resonance
Aakash is no more
14th August 2020, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO CRACK JEE ADVANCED . DO, IS AKASH INDTITUTE WOULD BENIGIT TO MR? IS FIITITJEE IS BETTER TO ME ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?