12th August 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Which is better for NEET preparation between Sri Chaitanya Institute and Aakash Institute?

I am a 10 icse student, and i want to take biology, physics and chemistry as my subjects in 11th grade.I want to appear for NEET and get good rank in MBBS. I am confused between two: sri chaitanya. it will have a lot of stress whereas Aakash is an after school coaching class which i am comfortable with. Aakash regular classroom programs have been introduced this year for medical first time in hyderabad, whereas the distant learning program was introduced long time ago.
On top of that, even thoug i am a good student, i still nedd some motivation to study. in chaitanya, there will be a lot of pushing to study, whereas in Aakash i feel that i will not be motivated enough.
which of these two institutes is better?

1st September 2014, 09:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better for NEET preparation between Sri Chaitanya Institute and Aakash Institute?

Honestly and frankly speaking both institutes are good at their place. It totally depends upon your choice depending upon the time slot you have. If you want to do classes in your school and then coaching also, then Aakash will be the best one.

There are pros and cons of every institute and none of them are perfect. Some leads in some department and some lags in other departments. It's not that you will not get motivation in Aakash Institute. The faculties are good and they motivate the students well.

So, from my point of view, you should join Aakash as you will be able to do your classes which will form a base for 10+2 board exam preparation. What matters is how much time you give to self study. Hard work along with smart work is the key element to get successful in competitive exams.

Thanks.
5th March 2016, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better for NEET preparation between Sri Chaitanya Institute and Aakash Institute?

Is the crash course of 28 days in akash helpful after studying in sri chaitanya ?
10th May 2016, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

which college is better for this 2 months of preparation for NEET after appearing for eamcet in this 2016 year
11th May 2016, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for neet in these two months ? any coaching is required?
24th May 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Which college is best for preparation of Bipc with NEET
Wheather Narayana or sri chaitanaya of santoshnagar
31st May 2016, 08:23 AM
Adhayay

Both the coaching institutes are good. If you want that your classes and coaching goes parallel to each other than choose AAKASH coaching institute.
11th September 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to know which coaching center is better for neet exam is either Sri Chaitanya or akash
17th October 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I am in salem studying 12th I want to join Neet crash course which institute is better between Aakash Coimbatore or Chaitanya Kerala please guide me.
18th October 2016, 04:23 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Both the institute are good to prepare for NEET. Its up to you which one you would like to join. Chose one which is near by your home. They both prepare candidates for NEET & have internal exams for practice.
6th November 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

which is the best residential institue for girls for NEET preparation in hyderabad
12th December 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I am from Delhi Pitampura, which institute is best for this crash course preparation for NEET 2017 after appearing for cbse board this 2017 year.
16th January 2017, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I am getting confused where to give better residential education for medical entrance preparation along with C.B.S.C.11th & 12 th curriculum
23rd April 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Which is best coaching institute for neet specially for girls on Hyderabad?
2nd May 2017, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best coaching center for the NEET whether Naryana or srichaitanya of tarnaka and narayanaguda
16th May 2017, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to take one year long term coaching in Hyderabad for NEET. Which coaching center is best for me? I want hostel facility where i may take coaching. I don't want crowded atmosphere.
7th June 2017, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 11th standard at Chennai.. I have an idea to go for neet coaching... I enquired about akash institute. They are asking me to pay 2,65,000 for two years. Is it worth.. If no please recommend me some other institute
24th January 2018, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I would like to know if Chaitanja Institute is better than Aakash Institute for Medical (NEET as well as AIIMS). I am currently studying in class 10 (ICSE).
Also, I have heard a lot that the faculty in Chaitanya is quite unprofessional and often uses Telugu instead of English. I would like to know if this is true.
Are the professors in Aakash better than those in Chaitanya?
Somebody please help!
Thanks!
14th May 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my 12th. I am willing to do Neet long term course. Is Sri chaitanya better for that? Then tell me the fees details.
13th March 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi I studied 1st year intermediate in Sri Chaitanya junior college it is dayscolar campus, but I want to study in residential campus for better preparation for NEET, I was not studied well in my local campus of 1st year because of my health problems and bad faculty, so I want to join in residential campus which campus is better. Please tell me.
25th May 2019, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Which is best chaitanya or aakash i need hostel faculty for neet long term and i want to know which branch is best in hyderabad. I need help !!!!!!!
10th June 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Is chaitanya neet institute and sri chaitanya neet institute are same?
18th September 2020, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi i want to get good marks in neet after 12th. is sri chaitanya coimbatore branch is good for neet coaching or askash?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?