23rd July 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I opt after competing 10th CBSE?

Hello,
I am CBSE student and studying in 10th standard. I want to continue my Education with CBSE Board. So, kindly suggest me which stream should I prefer after 10th?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Civil Services Prelims Exam after 10th CBSE? Which stream should I opt for?
  2. Which stream should I opt after passing 10th with 42.71%?
  3. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  4. Can I become an astronaut if I opt for medical stream in 11th? Should I go for state board or CBSE board? Is it possible for me to become an astronaut if I score good marks in Physics and Maths?
  5. Can I change my stream from Commerce to Arts in CBSE 12th?
  6. Which colleges I can get admission for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 1302 in GPAT being an OC girl?
  7. Which stream should I opt for Science or commerce?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Arts in 12th standard?
  9. Can I take up Science stream after 10th from ICSE board when passed 10th in EVS?
  10. Will I be able to remain in same school after passing 10th conducted by school (CBSE)? Can I change my school?
  11. Is there any course in fashion technology after passing 10th from cbse? If yes then how will I take admission? And if no then what stream should I take in 10+2?
  12. Will it be logical/ good to opt for CBSE from Punjab School Examination Board?
  13. Which stream should I choose to become an Architect after class 10th from CBSE board
  14. Which subject stream should I opt after passing 10th if I wish to become a computer engineer?
  15. Having 92% in 1oth ICSE board which stream should I choose?
  16. How to opt for science stream if I want to become an Architect
  17. Which should I take between Medical and Non Medical after 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. CBSE or ICSE, which is better to opt for H.S.(Commerce)?
24th July 2015, 08:41 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which stream should I opt after competing 10th CBSE?

This will entirely depend on what inclinations you have towards streams. CBSE or Central Board of Secondary Education has provision for all kinds of streams and subjects under it. From the general ones like science and commerce to vocational ones like music, art and crafts to subjects on agriculture, pisciculture. So you have to chose that stream in which you are interested. It might not be the conventional stream of commerce. It can be psychology or it can be related to some vocational training. But follow your heart. You should choose a stream that you are best in. If you are good in history or geography and take up arts. Later, you can sit for union public service commission examination and get a job there. So think hard, which one do you like the most.
24th July 2015, 08:59 PM
pointer01

After 10th which stream you should prefer its up to you. You have to choose the stream according to your interest.
If you are interested in technical field then you should opt science stream with maths.
If you are interested in Medical then you should opt biology.
If you are interested in accounts and banking then you should opt commerce.

You can opt any stream according to your choice ,if you secured good marks in Maths and science of class 10th then , you can easily opt science stream in class 11th.
24th July 2015, 11:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for any stream in which you are interested after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board. There are different streams in Higher secondary such as Science, Arts, Commerce, etc. If your aim is to become an Engineer then, you need to opt for Non-Medical Science stream, if you are interested to become a Doctor then, you need to opt for Medical Science stream. If you are interested in Accounts then, you can opt for Commerce stream or you can also pursue Diploma course in any stream based on your interest.
25th July 2015, 08:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

This is a common confusion among the students who are on the verge of passing tenth standard. You should take the decision so that you are comfortable with it as it is you who will pursue the course. You should take the stream or rather opt for the subjects in which you are comfortable and have interest. You should take the decision after analyzing :-

- Your interests and comforts.
- Your future goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?