12th December 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses after BMS apart from MBA?

HI,
CA, CS, CFA, MBA, FROM THESE COURSES WHICH ONE HAS THE LEAST STRESS TO PERSUE IT AND CARRIER OPPORTUNITY,EXCITING JOB AND HIGH SALARY, HAPPY FUTURE, AND FINALLY THEE ULTIMATE GOAL OF LIFE LESS STRESS AND PIECE OF MIND IN FUTURE? :)
2nd February 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I completing my BAF next year ... So suggest me about MBA or ICWA....which way I have to go?
3rd June 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I have got 70 percentage in hsc, i applied for cet this year in which i scored 95 / 200 ..so there is no chance for me to now join medical..so i wanat to know that Is maths subject was compulsory to have in 12th standard forstudying bms ?
18th November 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I am in BMS 2nd year and i want admission in MBA so what are the procedure or entrance exams for MBA in finance after completing BMS?
4th July 2017, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a science student and I am confused between bsc biochemistry and BMS
I was indulge in extra curricular activities where I have organised events so I know a bit about BMS. If you could help me ,which is the better option
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?