14th June 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?

do delhi university also take admissions without GATE score?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  2. Possibilities to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in GATE computer science?
  3. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  5. Can I get admission in Nirma University or LD engineering college after scoring 24.67/100 marks in GATE computer science exam?
  6. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. MTech seat in rvce in computer science and engineering with GATE score 379?
  8. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  9. Can I get admission for M.Tech course in any of the NITs with a score of 389 and marks of 37.33 in GATE Exam for Computer Science stream?
  10. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  11. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  12. Can I get admission in M.Tech after doing B.E in computer engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech or Ph.D after qualifying GATE exam? -- [New]
  14. In which stream do I need to attend the GATE entrance exam? Can I attend it in computer science and engineering?
  15. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  16. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  17. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  18. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
15th June 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?

i have done btech in computer science with 76% . i wana know ane good college whhere i get admission
6th August 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

minimum how many score must be eligible for nits gate score in computer science & engineering?
tell me at my email id [email protected]
10th August 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

is there any age limit for mtech course in govt. and private engineering colleges
15th September 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

sir ,i m completing mca with 71.14% can u pls guide for colleges in nagpur without gate.pls send me reply on email id [email protected]
17th September 2011, 04:32 PM
hrushi614

hi friend,
Joining in M.Tech is a good idea. Through gate you can join means you get better colleges and get stipend also. Without gate exam also you can admit in good colleges. But the colleges will conduct their own enrance exams.
In chennai anna university will conduct Tancet exam
in pondcherry PEC will conduct Entrance test
IN Andhra Pradesh Through PGCET you can admit in m.tech

all the best
17th September 2011, 04:41 PM
hrushi614

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to gov. mtech college and schollership. my gate score is 28.
hi friend,
You got less score in gate exam so through gate you cannot get seat in iit's and nit's and in universities also very diffictult. Try again to write the exam to get better score. If you want join immediatly means you will try in good private colleges. But you have to write entrance test conduct by them
17th September 2011, 04:57 PM
hrushi614

Quote:
I did Bsc computer science am i eligible for GATE.
hi friend,
The BSc students are eligible for applying gate exam and join in M.tech courses. For full details you can visit http://gate.iitm.ac.in/ site
17th September 2011, 05:05 PM
hrushi614

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanair09 View Post
I got 58% of marks in BTech cse . I want to join MTech cse . Can i get admission without the Qualifying examination and gate score ?
hi friend,
Your accademic score was less. But you have a choice to get M.Tech admission by writing entrance exams conducted by universites of their own.
The M.tech admission Exams are
Tancet
Pgcet
18th September 2011, 02:37 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Hii, I have completed my B.E(computer sceience and engg) in 2009. I have gate entrance test but could not qualify in the exam.Please let me know which colleges provied non gate examination and which colleges i should try. My gate score is 18 out of 100.
Thnx.

If you are not qualify for for m.tech through gate exam.Then nothing to worry.There are many other ways that can help you to get admission in govt. college.You can get admission in govt. college so its a very good chance to do m.tech.
The only reason to qualify gate exam is you can get scholorship with m.tech and also you can get very good colleges like iit's and nit's with the help of gate exam.
Its a very good way to give entrance exam but if you are not qualify for gate exam then you can also do your m.tech from any other private or govt. college.
18th September 2011, 02:04 PM
kalu21

Dear,
GATE 2012 examination shall identify meritorious and motivated candidates for admission to ... candidates shall take admission into Post Graduate Engineering and Sciences Programs. ... GATE 2012 is being held through following 8 zones constituting IITs and IISc. GATE Score card is valid for a duration of 24 Months. ...
OK,
22nd September 2011, 04:23 PM
hrushi614

Quote:
i want to get admission in m-tech (cse) without GATE score in delhi and karnatka,is there any college and when i can apply?
hi friend,

GATE is a good exam to get good college.

With out gate also you can get good colleges, but you have to write entrance test which is conducted by them

TANCET is for Tamilnadu wii you qulify in this exam you will get anna university and affliated colleges

PGCET is in Andhra Pradesh wii qualify this you will get JNTUH,JNTUA,SVU<OSMANIA university you will get
23rd September 2011, 06:13 PM
meeeanki
Member+

dear friend

The GATE exams is most improtant for admission in m.tech colleges, but if you
have scored very good marks in your B.tech then you will get admission in M.tech
without GATE score. many college arrange exam to take student for m.tech whose have no gate score like
jadavpur,
wbut(pget)

good luck
25th October 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

If i dont want to do m.tech nd Gate qualify then may i able to get scholarshipppp????????
30th October 2011, 07:27 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi Friend,
U can join Mtech without attending gate exam.U can get seat through management quota.
Few colleges offering M.Tech (CS) in kerala are:
1)Government Engineering college,Thiruvananthapuram
2)Rajiv Gandhi institute of Technology,kottayam
3)Saingits college of engineering,kottayam
4)Model engineering college
5)SHM engineering college
6)TKM institute of technology
7)College of engineering chengannur,Allepey
and so on........
AL D BEST.
24th December 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i m u.g student.can i get admission in cse in non gate colleges directly after cmpletion of b.tech without any gate score.... plz reply me soon................. if there any chances to get admission in govt. colleges in non gate.....
16th March 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the list of mtech colleges who take admission without gate score?
please reply me the list of colleges...
Reply me at
[email protected]
30th March 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

sir;
could you please tell me whether i can get mtech admission through non-gate basis in NITS ??what is the procedure for that?
am a btech graduate in civil engg2011 passout.my percentage is 80 in btech but i couldnt qualify gate so please guide me
30th March 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Could u please tell me whether em eligible to get admission in NITS?with my Btech percentage(NON gate) seat?my btech percentage is 80(civil-2011 passout)
please tell me whter i can get admission @ NIIT and the procedure to apply??do mail me a reply
7th June 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission for mtech in any private colleges in kerala without appearing for GATE exams?
8th November 2012, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

hi
i am Nepali student and wanna admit in IIT for MCSE(master in computer engineering ) is there any schlorship for Nepali student !
12th November 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know the best college details. i got 2617 rank in pgecet. can you suggest the colleges for my mtech in computer science department.
30th November 2012, 06:22 PM
rediff.manu

The GATE exams is necessary to get admission in M.tech colleges, but if you
have scored very good marks in your B.tech then you will get admission in M.tech
without GATE score. But you will get admission in only private colleges, in govt.
colleges, you can not get admission without GATE score.........
31st January 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

can you please send me the fees structure of government colleges for MTech??
16th March 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

My gate score is 409 ece gen category.can I get seat in any gov college.my btech agregate is 82.kindly reply
16th March 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i got 6/100 in gate exam
so i want to do M tech in CS plz suggest me which college is better for me and there is any possibility for getting college on 6 marks out of 100 and i am in open cast
16th March 2013, 05:20 PM
md raju ali

Smile Re: MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?

hindustan university,SRM,Satyabama..........there are to many university
22nd April 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i got 14/100 in gate xzm.
i want to do mtch in CS, so plz suggest me the colleges which can offer me the seat
15th May 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i hv cmpltd my b.tech wid 8.9pointer but not qualified gate.and want to get admission for m.tech.suggest me best college in india with good placements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?