25th June 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream?

as the results of jmi have been declared..i am in te short list...so what is the furthur procedure regarding admission? and what about interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  2. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  3. What is the cutoff for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech? How much marks can fetch me electronics in Jamia?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for pursuing BE course after completing Diploma in CSE? What is the cutoff marks for this year? -- [New]
  5. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study M.Arch in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. B.Tech entrance cutoff marks for Jamia Millia Islamia University
  7. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to study B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering)?
  8. Cutoff of Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  14. Cutoff of B.Tech entrance paper of Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. Last year cutoff in BDS course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. Course structure and Thesis available to do PhD(Geography) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
30th June 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankurloonia View Post
Though peolple at jamia don't give out the cutoff officially as their is a interview also and they don't have a procedure of giving off the cutoff.

But you can have an idea that with 120+ out of 200 you will be through in general category.
I got CSE with 126 marks general category in 2010.

you get to know about these marks much later after your admission.

heyy ankur..i have my interview in 5 days..my contact no is 9899959672
plz guide me wt typ of ques do i need 2 do fr interview..plz gt in touch
2nd July 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

in jmi b.tech 2011 , my score was approx. 120 from 170.. wt is my chances to get in jmi in cse?????as i'm called for interview...
7th July 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

hey bro .. i had my b.tech interview tommorow .it was not so good .... i'm expecting more than 120 marks in written.. wht are my chances for cse???????
7th July 2011, 10:29 AM
daksh tripathi

hey bro.. i had my interview yesterday it was not so good.. i'm expecting more than 120 in written test .. wht are my chances for cse b.tech???
23rd December 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 64% marks in 12 cbse board can i applicable for jamia enterance test my email id is [email protected]
4th January 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

when the b.tech entrance test 2012-2013 is held????
28th January 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

WHA IS THE DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM
28th January 2012, 08:55 PM
adlsm

they don/t have any specific cut-offs

they take AIR upto 1lakh
1st February 2012, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff for jamia millia b.tech computer science
31st March 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How many number get to pass entrance of b.tech?
21st May 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

what are the app. cut off marks for mechanical stream..............for 2012 btech. courses
26th May 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

eligibility criteria for btech jamia
26th May 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankurloonia View Post
Though peolple at jamia don't give out the cutoff officially as their is a interview also and they don't have a procedure of giving off the cutoff.

But you can have an idea that with 120+ out of 200 you will be through in general category.
I got CSE with 126 marks general category in 2010.

you get to know about these marks much later after your admission.
whaT is the ''recent'' eligibilty criteria for btech in jamia ..??
plsss help me !!
31st May 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

please tell me does jamia upload their entrance exams on their site or any other site ?
& please also let me confirm that they issued cutoff or not ?
1st June 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the approx marks I should get in btech entrance paper out of 180.....
7th June 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

what was the cut off marks of jmi 2011 under ST category in b.tech
9th June 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Minimum requirements is 50% in PCM in class XII
and out of 170 .. 110 will get u admission in lower braches
Jamia's best Branch is Civil and Mech
they are actuali one of the best in the country
MCD commisnr is a faculty there
12th June 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech for jeneral category. plz reply me..........
13th June 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut off mark for admission to jamia millia b.tech 2012 obc muslim
14th June 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

last year cut off in bds in jamia millia islamia?
15th June 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff to take admission in btech entrance examination
17th June 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

cut off for general category in entrance exam in 2011 plz rply
17th June 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

ARE KOI TO BATLAO BTECH ENTRANCE KA CUTOFF 2012
15th February 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

how to get last year question paper of b.tech entrance exam?
30th April 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH MARKS I GOT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA
17th May 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i appeared in btech entrance 2011-2012 of imi and my roll no 83081.what marks was scored my me and what was cutoff mark to be called for interview
26th May 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

is there any interview in jamia b.tech from 2013..?nd what was the cut off for mechanical branch for muslim general last year
3rd June 2013, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir, what was your rank in aieee? i just want to compare the performances to see if i stand a chance.
8th June 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I have got 1450 rank in mba for IP.I have been selected for SDP program of BIMTECH,Gr Noida.kindly suggest me.
gs
13th April 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I was suffering from chicken pox at the time of 12th board.. Thaths why i failed in 12th. But suppose i cleared the engineering test of jamia.. Will i got admission? I will also give compartment of all subjects after 12th.. Plz help me..
20th May 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

how much min marks will i have to score in jmieee to get admission in btech in civil /cse/mechanical ?????? Plz........ reply me soon!
6th June 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i know jamia milia islamia last year's cut off for cse ? Is there any reservation for girls?

cut off is 120 out of 170 and for reservations pls lsee d official website .
all d best
23rd April 2015, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

from where can i get the previous year question papers of jamia eee ?? n wat is the expected cut off marks for the year 2015-16 ?? pls reply as soon as possible..
1st June 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

What was the cutoff for mechanical engineering in jamia in 2014....Plz tell me
14th June 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

How much marks required in entrance JMI to take addmisson branch ME . I am muslim OBC. Plz tell me sir. My email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?