18th April 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to take admission in Delhi University? What is the procedure?

sir, i want to know that how % is reacquired to take admission in Delhi university & what is the procedure of entrance examination & i also want to know about fees?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi for economics
  2. How much percentage is required to take admission in BSc in Delhi University?
  3. Procedure for doing B.L.Ed course? Percentage required in 12th for admission? Which are the best universities for doing the course?
  4. How many seats are reserved for reservation quota in Delhi University for 2 years full time MBA? Percentage required to get admission in Delhi University through FMS entrance exam?
  5. Procedure for admission and percentage required for 11th?
  6. Minimum percentage require for SC/ST students to get admission in Delhi University for B.Com?
  7. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement? -- [New]
  8. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  9. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  10. \How can I get admission in B.Com in Delhi University?
  11. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  12. Eligibility for MBA from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  14. How much percentage is required for getting a seat in Delhi University for LLB course?
  15. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  16. Percentage required to get admission in government college? What is the procedure for admission?
  17. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  18. Aggregate percentage required in class 12th for Open schooling graduation at Delhi University?
5th May 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required to take admission in Delhi University? What is the procedure?

how much percentage is required to get admission in B.A delhi university?
28th May 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required to take admission in Delhi University? What is the procedure?

Sir i got 83% in arts i want to admission in du in regular class please help me
29th May 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 83.75% in humanities streme i want to take admission in b.l.e.d course what is the chances?
3rd June 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required to take admission in SHRI RAM COLLEGE[Boys] ,Delhi ?
9th July 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i only 43% in 12th and now i try to take adm in open school i will get 60 above can i take adm in du tell m sir pllllz
23rd August 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required to take addmission in delhi universty for b.ed.?
13th April 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

how many % is required for M.a open or non collegiate in Du..and what is the procedure to take admition..
7th May 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know that how % is reacquired to
take admission in Delhi university & what is the
procedure of entrance examination & i also
want to know about fees?
28th May 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 85% marks.
sir i want to admission in du
please help me sir.
29th May 2014, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Dis is shaharukh zaman ...What is the percent required to get admission in d u for b.com..if it is possible kindly kindly inform me soon...
2nd June 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I have scorrd 76 percent in commerce stream will i get admission in du with math
9th August 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 44.0.36 marks in 12thclass so i have take admission in du univetsity
19th March 2015, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to do chemisrty honours but i have not scored good marks in mathematics what should i do ?
4th May 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required in uk board totake admission in delhi for bsc(h) physics?
i also want to know about fee of delhi university.
5th June 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir i admission want in D.U. i make is mark on 38%. What chance is me i get admission on D.U. I very need to study in D.U. help me sir.
is Donation work??
14th June 2015, 01:34 AM
Sycho Sid

There are more than 50 colleges under Delhi University and every college asks for different percentage of marks. If you want to take admission in top colleges of D.U., then even 95%-96% will not work for you. So according to your percentage of marks you can get admission in Delhi University from top to bottom in any of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?