22nd February 2010, 02:26 PM
sumankumar

Reservation for physically handicapped students in Jamia Millia Islamia B. Tech. entrance examination?

is there any reservation for physically handicapped students in B. Tech. entrance examination in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Related Questions:
  1. When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 9th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering?
  6. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  7. Reservation for physically challenged students in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Download last 5 years solved question papers of Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech entrance exam
  9. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  10. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  11. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  12. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  13. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  15. What is the cutoff for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech? How much marks can fetch me electronics in Jamia?
  16. How may I get previous year entrance papers of MCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia University?
  17. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to study B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering)?
  18. B.Tech entrance cutoff marks for Jamia Millia Islamia University
22nd February 2010, 10:32 PM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Reservation for physically handicapped students in Jamia Millia Islamia B. Tech. entrance examination?

there is an reservation for physically handicapped in any examination conducted in india,so dont worry there will be reservation even in B.tech entrance examination in jamia millia islamia,
all the best
22nd February 2010, 11:15 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Reservation for physically handicapped students in Jamia Millia Islamia B. Tech. entrance examination?

no, i am sorrry there is no such reservation for the physicall yhandicapped students in JAMIA MIA ISLAMIA university for Btech..
i hope you will not get disheartend by this and keep on doing hard work ..
all the best..
& good luck for your future...
29th May 2010, 10:06 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

there is no reservation kind of thing in Jamia Millia Islamia B. Tech. entrance examination for physically handicapped students
30th May 2010, 11:21 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend, there are no such reservation for physically handicapped student in Jamia milia college.
But many colleges under AIEEE gives reservation for student which are physically handicapped.
If you want to get reservation then you have to appear in either IIT-JEE or in AIEEE.
good luck.
30th May 2010, 11:29 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Reservation for physically handicapped students in Jamia Millia Islamia B. Tech. entrance examination?

dear friend, there are no such reservation for physically handicapped student in Jamia milia college.
But many colleges under AIEEE gives reservation for student which are physically handicapped.
If you want to get reservation then you have to appear in either IIT-JEE or in AIEEE.
good luck.
31st May 2010, 11:00 AM
danish_ejaz

Smile Re: Reservation for physically handicapped students in Jamia Millia Islamia B. Tech. entrance examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumankumar View Post
is there any reservation for physically handicapped students in B. Tech. entrance examination in Jamia Millia Islamia?
Sorry my dear friend there is no reservation In Jamia Millia Islamia in order to get the advantage of reservation appear for AIEEE and IIT
All d best
12th July 2010, 07:03 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear Friend
There are no such reservation for the physically handicapped students in Jamia Millia Islamia B. Tech. entrance examination.

But you can go for the other college there are some seats for the physically handicapped students in the technical institution.

All the best.
14th July 2010, 11:27 PM
drdo99
Banned

there is nothing such reservation in jamia millia.
only in minority community,sc,st are eligible for reservation
31st July 2010, 06:49 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend
as per my knowledge there is no such reservtion but i am providing here the prospectus that contain all the info about the admission and reservation

:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf forum.pdf(747.8 KB, 121 views)
1st January 2011, 12:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumankumar View Post
In the Jamia Millia Islamia University there is no such reservation. The Physically handicapped students will not get any special reservation in this university. As for the physically challenged applicants there are many other colleges and universities under the AIEEE. If you are looking forward to get reservation you need to appear in the IIT-JEE or AIEEE.
26th February 2011, 02:33 PM
ankurloonia

There used to be an reservation for PD category but last week Jamia is converted to a minority university and now they have only 50% Muslim quota and no other quota.. But its in the air that these things will be applicable from next year onwards.
3rd May 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

sir my name afyal and i am 40% physically challenged
So can be a ias officer
18th March 2018, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 11th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?