15th June 2010, 10:06 AM
suhail 2221992

Default Re: UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category?

i got 67000 rank in uptu and aieee state rank is 33000 can i get any college in lucknow , gaziabad

Related Questions:
  1. UPTU rank is 87500 in General Category. Which Engineering Colleges of Ghaziabad & Noida and branches I can get admission in?
  2. In which college of Ghaziabad or Noida I can admission with my UPTU rank 33862?
  3. Which engineering colleges of Ghaziabad and Noida can I get after scoring 59000 in general category?
  4. What is the minimum UPSEE rank required to get admission in good colleges of Ghaziabad or Noida?
  5. List of colleges I can get in Noida, Ghaziabad or Greater noida with UPTU rank 26959?
  6. What are the chances of getting best colleges in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 80243 rank in UPTU?
  7. UPTU colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with MCA general rank is 8777
  8. Colleges available in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with 2000 rank in UPTU for MCA?
  9. Which is the best college in Noida Ghaziabad? Can I get Galgotia or JSS Noida? My UPTU General rank if 84812
  10. What college will I get in Noida, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida after scoring 65000 rank in UPTU SC category
  11. Can I get admission in a good college of Noida and Ghaziabad after scoring 38089 in general category and 6036 in girls?
  12. List of colleges I can get in Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad and Noida with rank GN79321 and BC22931 in U.P.T.U?
  13. Can I get admission in JSS Noida after scoring 22576 rank in general category and 3216 in girls in UPTU?
  14. List of colleges in Noida, Greater Noida or Ghaziabad I can apply for with UPTU rank 93000 and OBC rank 31000? Can I get ABES, ABES-II, RKGIT, IMS, NIET, AKG, KEC, IEC or ITS with this rank?
  15. Can I get admission in Noida, Ghaziabad after scoring 21000 rank in UPTU?
  16. How to get admission in colleges of Ghaziabad after scoring 190000 rank? -- [New]
  17. Can I get a good college in Ghaziabad or Noida after scoring 45,139 general rank in UPTU entrance exam and 7495 in girls
  18. Best colleges in Ghaziabad for those who have scored 55568 UPTU rank?
15th June 2010, 03:24 PM
ABHISHEK CHAUDHARY

Default Re: UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category?

I got 53000 rank in general and 14965 in OBC. Is my admission possible in ABES OR IMS engineering college
15th June 2010, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i got 60305 uptu rank in gen n 11390 in girls kota which college i can get plzzzzz suggest me
15th June 2010, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

i got 29008 rank in uptu which good college i get ???
15th June 2010, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 65000 RANK IN GEN. CATEGORY AND 1788 BY UPAF KOTA PLEASE LIST MY COLLEGES
16th June 2010, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

my rank in uptu is 19000 and 5000 in obc category.please suggest me for my best.AMIT YADAV
17th June 2010, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i got rank 24287 in upsee what are best colleges for me in ghaziabad and noida
17th June 2010, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i have got 69651 rank in general & 13341 rank through girls quota in uptu 2010 .IN which engineering college i can get addmission in CSE or ECE branch of B.Tech in NCR region
18th June 2010, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have got 62 marks in aieee. I want to admision in Noida or Ghaziabad. which college I can get. plz conform me sir.
18th June 2010, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 24455 rank in general category which colleges can i get
18th June 2010, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

sir will i get any good private college in aieee with a score of 65 in general unreserved general category....
19th June 2010, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I HAV GOT 34516 RANK IN OBC CAN I GET GOOD COLLEGE IN GHAZIABAD/ NOIDA
19th June 2010, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 10 marks in aieee .is there hope of admission
ya sure u will get mnit, allahabad.

u hv a lot num in 3e nd cbse members r saying ""dhanya bhag hamare jo aapne 3e ka ppr diya."""
19th June 2010, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

my GN rank is 58458 and 10942 in girls quota which college i can get in ncr.
plzzzz rply...
20th June 2010, 04:00 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidharth281091 View Post
i have rank 12679 in uptu in general category....
what colleges can i get in ghaziabad and noida??
choose the right private college , there are many colleges choose the best only , I will suggest you - KIET , AKGEC, JSS and galgotia, these are best 4 try in these first

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep singh chauhan View Post
i have rank 7650 in uptu in general category
what colleges can i get in ghaziabad and noida
You can get any good private college but choose KIET, JSS, galgotia and AKGEC only. by the way your rank is good enough for govt. colleges I would have tried in govt. if I were in your place.

Quote:
what rank will require admission in ims ghaziabad in uptu mba
Last years AI rank was 1044-2422
and uptu open rank was 298- 2693
and if you have any sub category then it will be easier for you

Quote:
which college i will get with 19000 rnk
You can get IMS or RKG in Ghaziabad these are the best 2 options for you but Ec will be hard to get with this rank in any good college

Quote:
i have got 61000 rank in general category and 17000 in obc category .which collages can i get nd can iget galgotia?
no you cannot get galgotia but since you are OBC you can get IT in Raj kumar goel in Ghaziabad but definitely not galgotia

Quote:
I HAVE 10434 RANK IN GIRLS QUOTA WILL I GET GOOD COLLG. IN NOIDA?
of course thats very good rank for girl
you can get civil, Instrumentation & Control, Manufacturing Technology
and mec in J.s.s.
and in galgotia you can get civil, EE, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation & Control, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering

Quote:
My rank is 39000 in uptu 2010 which college will i get with which stream
If you are talking about ghaziabad then in I.M.S you can get mechanical eng. and in RKG you can get almost everything - cs, It, Ec and mec
good luck

Quote:
my general rank is 99000.
obc kota rank 29000
air defence kota kota rank 2600
and obc and defence kota combined rank is 958.
sir plz tell which college can i get in ghaziabad and noida.sir plz reply.
i am very confused
Just try in RKG you can easily get admission there and since you have 2 kotas you can check other colleges also

Quote:
i got 891 rank in general and 289 rank in girlsin uptu mba exam .so please tell me can i get any govt college in uptu?
it will be hard to get govt. college but you should attend counselling and recounselling for sure

Quote:
i have got 69651 rank in general & 13341 rank through girls quota in uptu 2010 .IN which engineering college i can get addmission in CSE or ECE branch of B.Tech in NCR region
I think the best college for you with this rank will be Raj kumar goel in ghaziabad and that too with CS only I dont think that EC is possible for you in any good college with this rank

Quote:
sir i have got 24455 rank in general category which colleges can i get
As per previous years ranking you can get any branch in Raj kumar goel in ghaziabad and mechanical in IMS
one more option for you is KEc in GHaziabad you can get anything there except EC

Quote:
my rank in uptu is 19000 and 5000 in obc category.please suggest me for my best.AMIT YADAV
I am giving you the best and only option as per previous years ranking and that is EC in galgotia if you can get that this year then you are very lucky , do not think about anything else.

Quote:
I HAVE GOT 65000 RANK IN GEN. CATEGORY AND 1788 BY UPAF KOTA PLEASE LIST MY COLLEGES
Best option for you is Raj kumar goel in ghaziabad you can get anything except EC there

Quote:
i got 29008 rank in uptu which good college i get ???
Try Raj Kumar Goel and I.M.S. in Ghaziabad many options are available for you, you can get ec and mec also in RKJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHISHEK CHAUDHARY View Post
I got 53000 rank in general and 14965 in OBC. Is my admission possible in ABES OR IMS engineering college
as per last year's opening and closing rank I am afriad that its not possible for you but you should attend recounselling things are very different then or you can try Raj kumar goel , it will be easy for you there

Quote:
i have got 61000 rank in general category and 17000 in obc category .which collages can i get nd can iget galgotia?
I am afraid that galgotia is not possible for you but Raj kumar goel is a good option for you in NCR.

Quote:
my general rank in uptu is 62000 and category rank is 17586. which college can i get.
Raj Kumar goel in Ghaziabad is the best option for you. if you could clarify which category you belong to then there may be some better option

Quote:
i got 9000 rank in uptu . please tell me abt the colleges of noida and ghaziabad for this rank
try all the good colleges thats a very good rank
try these 4 first of all - KIET , AKGEC in ghaziabad and Galgotia and J.S.S. in noida

Quote:
in which colleges can i get admission with a rank of 1393(GN) in uptu.i m from lucknow
Congrats thats a very good rank you can easily get govt. colleges and desired stream but since you are from lucknow I am suggesting this one especially - Institute of Engineering & Technology ,Lucknow , good govt. college. With this rank all options in uptu are open for you. good ones are - MMM , bundelkhand, HBTI and Kamla nehru

Quote:
I have got general rank 13000 & 3000 in girls quota . Can i get prestigius college in greater Noida?
yes you can get Instrumentation & Control and Manufacturing Technology in J.s.s.
and in galgotia you can get Civil Engineering , Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Instrumentation & Control, mechanical

Go for galgotia, better options there
21st June 2010, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

which college can i get in uptu my rank is as follow,general rank-19000,obc rank-5000,girl rank-3000,bcgl rank-527?
21st June 2010, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I've got 46,000 (gen) , what colleges can I get ? Can I get J.s.s noida or Ims Ghaziabad ?
21st June 2010, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

my rank in uptu is gn101635 af2691
plz suggest my colleges list........
22nd June 2010, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

i have got 94000 rank in uptu genrl whch college can i get..
plz temme
22nd June 2010, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

SIR
i got 12500 rank in uptu xam in gen category..
which colleges can i look for in NCR region..
plz reply
[email protected]
22nd June 2010, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 13648(gen) 1975(girls). can i get any government college?
22nd June 2010, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

my sc in uptu see is 1156 can i get any good college
22nd June 2010, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I have got 83000 gen rank and 16000 in girls kota plz tell which colleges can I get and what trades?
22nd June 2010, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

my uptu rank is gn 53000 which collage will i get for civil..?
23rd June 2010, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

sir, i got 2787 rank for mba. can u suggest me best college according to my rank as possible as in noida.
23rd June 2010, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

I got 70,000 (gen) and 20,000(obc) which college can i get to admission in Ghaziabad and Noida
23rd June 2010, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,i hav got 81000 rank in uptu in general boy category and i scored 21 marks in aieee.
what college i could get?is there any hope.........
25th June 2010, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I have got 24072 rank in uptu..can i get a some good collage in noida or g noida or gazhiabad or lucknow???
25th June 2010, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

WATS D USE OF GIRLS QUOTA IN UPTU....... HELP ME PLLLZZZZZZZZZZ BY TELLING ME.......
26th June 2010, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I HV GOT 93500 RANK IN GN, 27564 IN BC, 2510 IN AF AND 912 IN BCAF. WHICH COLLEGE I GET IN NOIDA?
26th June 2010, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I have got 21958 rank in general category which college am I expected to ge?????
27th June 2010, 12:23 AM
shubham.3293

sir, i got 76751 rank in uptu b.tech can you please tell me the best college for me within this rank ??
27th June 2010, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

i have got 24000 rank in uptu in general category and 6000 rank in bc category which college can i get in ghaziabad and noida?????????
please reply soon!!!!!!!!!!
27th June 2010, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

i have got 24000 rank in ge category in uptu and 6000 rank under bc category which college can i get in noida or ghaziabad?????????
27th June 2010, 01:28 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Unhappy Re: UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category?

Sorry dear the you are far far away from cutt off marks for this time. you may try again in aieee .You may give aieee exam for consecutive after passing 12th session.
27th June 2010, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

i get
420000 something in bc can get this college
27th June 2010, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

my general rank in uptu is 667 and girls rank is 137, i get lateral admission in second year in branch elecronics and communication. in which college i get admission in ncr
27th June 2010, 04:01 PM
anushri panwar

i got 61000 rnk in general,2308 in obc & girls.sir can i get jss,galgotia,kiet,akg,or any good college in gaziabad or noida.plzzzzzzzzzz answer me soon sir i am verry much confused.
28th June 2010, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category?

Quote:
i m neha n i got 22000 rank in uptfor me.........u..acc tothe girls quota....suggezt some good colleges in noida or gr noida
Hi neha....in noida the JSS must be good for u....and in private institutes J.P. is best....
and in greater noida Galgotias is first and last good collage in Gr.noida....
if u want to take admission in Gr.noida's any collage CONTACT ME.... my email id [email protected]/....
buh bye....
cya/...
28th June 2010, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

MY Rank In UPTU is 33000 which college i can get In NCR areas?????
28th June 2010, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category?
I have got 85591 rank in general category & 16698 In GL
WHICH COLLEGE I GET IN NOIDA?
28th June 2010, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i have got rank GN(83656), GN(16277) and my main category is UPGD .can i get admission in galgotia and jss.and also suggest me good colleges and stream also...plz......
28th June 2010, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I have got 19000 general rank & 2900 rank in girls quota in UPTU.
Please suggest me best possible colleges where I can get admission along with the streams?
Please suggest me few options.
29th June 2010, 12:34 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidharth281091 View Post
i have rank 12679 in uptu in general category....
what colleges can i get in ghaziabad and noida??
Hi
As you got 12679 in UPTU then you may get good colleges like..
Krishna institute of engineering and technology, Ghaziabad
JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida
Raj kumar goel institute of Technology, Ghaziabad
Krishna engineering college, Ghaziabad
Academy of Technology and Management sciences, Ghaziabad
A.K.Garg Engineering college, Ghaziabad
Galgotias College of Engg. & Technology Greater Noida
good luck
29th June 2010, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

sir,i got 61000 rank in general & in girls,obc i got 2308 rank so can i get jss,galghotia,abbs or any other best college in noida or gaziabad.please suzst me sir.
29th June 2010, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

my obc category rank is 21000 which college i can get in ghaziabad
29th June 2010, 12:55 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category?

Within the rank of 65000 to 85000 you may get colleges like
JSS
invertis
ABES
Babu Banarsi Das
MIET
Raj kumar goel
Ram swarup
Ideal inst.
Inderprastha
Dr. K N Modi
Krishna eng coll.
IIMT
HINDUSTAN
Veshveshwarya
BMAS
etc. If you belongs to any quota you definately get benifit for that
good luck.
29th June 2010, 04:20 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubham.3293 View Post
sir, i got 76751 rank in uptu b.tech can you please tell me the best college for me within this rank ??
Best college for you is Raj kumar goel only. You can get any stream there except EC
29th June 2010, 04:21 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
MY Rank In UPTU is 33000 which college i can get In NCR areas?????
You can get Raj kumar goel in ghaziabad possible branch for you -
Computer Science & Engg
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Information Technology
Mechanical Eng
or you can also get mechanical in I.M.S.
29th June 2010, 04:26 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i have got rank GN(83656), GN(16277) and my main category is UPGD .can i get admission in galgotia and jss.and also suggest me good colleges and stream also...plz......
you have given 2 general ranks if possible please give the correct category I am giving details of this rank - 83656
you can get
Computer Science & Engg
Information Technology
Mechanical Engineering
in Raj kumar goel I am afriad thats your only good option Jss and galgotia is not possible for you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?