29th June 2010, 04:31 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHISHEK CHAUDHARY View Post
I got 53000 rank in general and 14965 in OBC. Is my admission possible in ABES OR IMS engineering college
ABES and IMS are not possible for you but you can get almost any branch in Raj kumar goel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have 114000 rank in gen which coll i get gaziabad noida
Here is the best option for you -
Raj kumar goel in ghaziabad -
Computer Science & Engg
Information Technology
Mechanical Engineering

Quote:
sir,i got 61000 rank in general & in girls,obc i got 2308 rank so can i get jss,galghotia,abbs or any other best college in noida or gaziabad.please suzst me sir.
J.S.S. is not possible for you
Galgotia and ABES are also not possible
But you can get any branch in Raj Kumar Goel

Quote:
I have got 19000 general rank & 2900 rank in girls quota in UPTU.
Please suggest me best possible colleges where I can get admission along with the streams?
Please suggest me few options.
you can get CSE, mec, and IT in IMS and any branch in ABES you also have Raj kumar goel as an option for any branch but since almost everybody can get admission there you should ignore and choose better
There are many options for you except ajgec, jss, kiet and galgotia
like Dr. KN modi, KEC etc.

Quote:
my obc category rank is 21000 which college i can get in ghaziabad
SInce you want college in ghaziabad only you can get EE and IT in ABES , there are many other options like KEC, Dr KN Modi also
you can also get EC in galgotia in Noida thats the best option for you since JSS, KIET and AKGEC will be hard to get

Quote:
j had got 93000 RANK in UPTU
can u suggest me any college
I am afraid that with this rank you dont have any good Option but in Raj Kumar Goel you can get IT, CSE and mechanical

Quote:
secured 33000 rank in uptu. chances of getting admission in which colleges
I think the best option available for you is mechanical in I.M.S but if you want any other stream then you can get any in RKG but IMS will be better though or you can get IT in KEC

Quote:
Re: UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category?
I have got 85591 rank in general category & 16698 In GL
WHICH COLLEGE I GET IN NOIDA?
you cannot get any good college but if you still want any option then three of you your options are (not in any order)
1) Mahatama Gandhi Mission College of Engg. & Technology you can get Electronics & Telecomm Engineering, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering
2) Priadarshani college of comp. sci. -Computer Science & Engg, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Information Technology
3) Vishveshwarya Institute of Engineering & Technology- Computer Science & Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Telecomm Engineering, IT, and mechanical eng.

Quote:
Mohd. Amir Ashrafi
I got 24000 rank in general and 6500 in OBC in uptu b.tech can you please tell me the best college for me within this rank ??
Here are your options-
IMS ghaziabad - IT and mechanical
ABES - IT
Ideal institute - Civil, CSE, ec, ee, It, mechanical
kec -CSE, EC, EE, IT, and mechanical

Quote:
I have got gn 64310 n obc 18294 rank in uptu ..which college am I expected to ge?????
you can get mechanical in Ideal institute or almost any branch in Raj Kumar Goel institute including EC, CSE, and mechanical

Quote:
i have got 46000 general rank and girls rank 8380. which college can i get?
The best colleges will be hadr to get Your real options are -
1) Ideal institute of tech. - CS , Electrical & Electronics Engineering, and IT
2) ABES institute- CSE, EC, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, IT
3) D. KN Modi - chemical, CSE, IT and mechanical

These were in the list of the top 20 uptu colleges ranked on the basis of students result

Quote:
i hv got 38000 rank in general &10054in bc which college in NCR
you can get Ideal isntitute, abes, and dr. k.n.modi and also raj kumar goel engineering college

Related Questions:
  1. UPTU rank is 87500 in General Category. Which Engineering Colleges of Ghaziabad & Noida and branches I can get admission in?
  2. In which college of Ghaziabad or Noida I can admission with my UPTU rank 33862?
  3. Which engineering colleges of Ghaziabad and Noida can I get after scoring 59000 in general category?
  4. What is the minimum UPSEE rank required to get admission in good colleges of Ghaziabad or Noida?
  5. List of colleges I can get in Noida, Ghaziabad or Greater noida with UPTU rank 26959?
  6. What are the chances of getting best colleges in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 80243 rank in UPTU?
  7. UPTU colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with MCA general rank is 8777
  8. Colleges available in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with 2000 rank in UPTU for MCA?
  9. Which is the best college in Noida Ghaziabad? Can I get Galgotia or JSS Noida? My UPTU General rank if 84812
  10. What college will I get in Noida, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida after scoring 65000 rank in UPTU SC category
  11. Can I get admission in a good college of Noida and Ghaziabad after scoring 38089 in general category and 6036 in girls?
  12. List of colleges I can get in Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad and Noida with rank GN79321 and BC22931 in U.P.T.U?
  13. Can I get admission in JSS Noida after scoring 22576 rank in general category and 3216 in girls in UPTU?
  14. List of colleges in Noida, Greater Noida or Ghaziabad I can apply for with UPTU rank 93000 and OBC rank 31000? Can I get ABES, ABES-II, RKGIT, IMS, NIET, AKG, KEC, IEC or ITS with this rank?
  15. Can I get admission in Noida, Ghaziabad after scoring 21000 rank in UPTU?
  16. How to get admission in colleges of Ghaziabad after scoring 190000 rank? -- [New]
  17. Can I get a good college in Ghaziabad or Noida after scoring 45,139 general rank in UPTU entrance exam and 7495 in girls
  18. Best colleges in Ghaziabad for those who have scored 55568 UPTU rank?
29th June 2010, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category?

I HV GOT 9025 AS STATE RANK IN AIEEE AND MY OVERALL % MARKS IN CBSE 12THIS YEAR IS 88 MAY I CAN GOT ADMISSON IN IMS GHAZIABAD
30th June 2010, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category?

my category rank is 7500 in UPTU,will i jet JSS ,KIET or AKG college????
30th June 2010, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

My sc category rank is 7500 in UPTU ,will i get JSS,KIET or AKG????
30th June 2010, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

i have 114000 rank in gen which coll i get gaziabad noida
30th June 2010, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I have got gn 64310 n obc 18294 rank in uptu ..which college am I expected to ge?????
30th June 2010, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Mohd. Amir Ashrafi
I got 24000 rank in general and 6500 in OBC in uptu b.tech can you please tell me the best college for me within this rank ??
1st July 2010, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Re: UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category?
I have got 85591 rank in general category & 16698 In GL
WHICH COLLEGE I GET IN NOIDA?
sorry friend iam afraid that you cant get any good college its better for you to try next year
1st July 2010, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

j had got 93000 RANK in UPTU
can u suggest me any college
1st July 2010, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

secured 33000 rank in uptu. chances of getting admission in which colleges
1st July 2010, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I have got 79362 in GN Which colleges I get
2nd July 2010, 01:57 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I have got 79362 in GN Which colleges I get
There are many options but not any good option
I'll suggest you Raj Kumar Goel you can get IT, CSE and mechanical there
2nd July 2010, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got gn24000 rank in uptu and 6000 rank in bc can i get any good college in noida or ghaziabad?????????
like jss akg kiet galgotia.........
waiting for your reply.........
3rd July 2010, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

i have got 56907 rank in uptu in general what colleges i can get
3rd July 2010, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 92345 gen rank and 7500 sc rank in uptu,which colleges i get in gaziabad n noida
3rd July 2010, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

SIR I GET 140000 RANK IN UPTU CAN IGET GOOD COLLEGE IN NOIDA OR GAZIABAD
3rd July 2010, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i hv got 38000 rank in general &10054in bc which college in NCR
3rd July 2010, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, my rank is 5264(GEN) and 1497(GL)...can i get admission in top ten MBA colleges of UPTU??? is there any chance of IMS Ghaziabad with this rank?? reply sir please...my email id is [email protected]...
3rd July 2010, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i have got 46000 general rank and girls rank 8380. which college can i get?
4th July 2010, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I have got 68536 rank in general and 19591 in obc. which college i can get in noida or ghaziabad?
4th July 2010, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

my gen rank in u.p. tu is 95865 and in gals kota my rank is18786 , can i get admission in top 20 colleges of u.p.
4th July 2010, 03:36 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir i have 92345 gen rank and 7500 sc rank in uptu,which colleges i get in gaziabad n noida
THe option I see for you is Raj kumar goel engineering college
you can get mechanical, it, ec, and cse
4th July 2010, 03:40 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
SIR I GET 140000 RANK IN UPTU CAN IGET GOOD COLLEGE IN NOIDA OR GAZIABAD
I am sorry but you cannot get any good college the best option for you will be IT from Raj kumar Goel engineering college in ghaziabad unless you have any quota
4th July 2010, 03:49 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i have got 56907 rank in uptu in general what colleges i can get
I am sorry you cannot get the best colleges like JSS, galgotia, KIEt and ajkec but you can get cse and IT in raj kumar goel institute its fine also its students' result last year was very good ( 16th in the top 20 list of uptu colleges)

Last edited by sherleytwain; 5th July 2010 at 10:45 PM.
4th July 2010, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category?

Quote:
I HAV GOT 34516 RANK IN OBC CAN I GET GOOD COLLEGE IN GHAZIABAD/ NOIDA
please tell me which college can i get soon please please pleasepleasepleaseplease pleasepleaseplease
please pleaseplease
5th July 2010, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Angry Re: UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category?

Quote:
my general rank is 99000.
obc kota rank 29000
air defence kota kota rank 2600
and obc and defence kota combined rank is 958.
sir plz tell which college can i get in ghaziabad and noida.sir plz reply.
i am very confused
i dont think that u can get any good college with this rank.prepare for next yr and try to get good rank in general..
5th July 2010, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i have get uptu rank 9887 in sc.which college i get in gaziabad. please tell me.
5th July 2010, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

My ranking of uptu is 46887(genrl) and 8468(girls)
Plz tell me which collg i can get in lukhnw or noida.
5th July 2010, 10:42 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
my gen rank in u.p. tu is 95865 and in gals kota my rank is18786 , can i get admission in top 20 colleges of u.p.
it will be very hard to get admission in top colleges but there are still many options for you not good ones though Like RKGEC
6th July 2010, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

my rank is 53417 and obc kota is 14954 in uptu can i get admission in top 20 collages of uptu??????????????????????
6th July 2010, 08:49 AM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
for getting admission in uptu colleges in Ghaziabad and Noida you should have rank between 1-25000,but it is very difficult for any one to predict the future,so i will suggest you to please attend the counseling.
6th July 2010, 02:53 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I HAV GOT 34516 RANK IN OBC CAN I GET GOOD COLLEGE IN GHAZIABAD/ NOIDA
Here are some good (not best) options for you
1) IMS , ghaziabad - you can get mechanical in IMS
2) Raj Kumar goel institute of technology - you can get Computer Science & Engg, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology
3) ABEs -Computer Science & Engg, Electronics & Communication Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology
6th July 2010, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i hv got 52430(general) rank in uptu
and 9667 (girls) rank in uptu which colleges in ghaziabad & noida???
6th July 2010, 11:10 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
WATS D USE OF GIRLS QUOTA IN UPTU....... HELP ME PLLLZZZZZZZZZZ BY TELLING ME.......
There are some reserved seats for girls also if the closing rank in a college is 8000 then for girls it may be 9000. So it gives an advantage in getting seats
6th July 2010, 11:21 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir, i got 2787 rank for mba. can u suggest me best college according to my rank as possible as in noida.
If you want a college in noida only then your options are -
1) College of Engg. & Technology, IILM Academy for Higher Learning
2)Harlal Institute of Management & Technology(HIMT)

These are one of the best mba colleges in Noida there may be better options but not in noida
7th July 2010, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

sir my uptu rank is 33052(general) and 1499 in sc category best college in noida or ghaziabad for me?
9th July 2010, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

sir my genral rnk is 68000 ano in girls quota its 13048,so which college i can get?plz rpl soon
9th July 2010, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category?

Quote:
my general rank is 99000.
obc kota rank 29000
air defence kota kota rank 2600
and obc and defence kota combined rank is 958.
sir plz tell which college can i get in ghaziabad and noida.sir plz reply.
i am very confused
gud yar tmhe to koi bi college mil jaega.....wat else do u want???
10th July 2010, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

sir my uptu rank is 102169(GN) and 2169(AF) in B.Tech

and in B.Arch it is 8139(GN) and 255(AF)

please suggest good college in architecture that i can get...........and if in B.Tech i can get any good college then please list them..........thank u in advance.....
10th July 2010, 12:49 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir my uptu rank is 33052(general) and 1499 in sc category best college in noida or ghaziabad for me?
almost All good options are open for you

Ajay kumar garg engineering college - Computer Science & Engg , Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Information Technology

Krishna Inst. of Engg. & Technology,Ghaziabad - Computer Science & Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology

Galgotia's College of Engg. & Technology ,Greater Noida - Civil Engineering , Computer Science & Engg, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineerin, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation & Control, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering

J.S.S. Academy of Technical Education ,Noida - Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation & Control , Information Technology and Manufacturing Technology

These 4 are the best private engineerin colleges in ghaziabad and noida choose the college as per your choice of stream.
10th July 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

My UPTU rank in general is 39039 n GIRLS ranking is 6794.....plz suggest which colz can i get???
10th July 2010, 01:44 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i hv got 52430(general) rank in uptu
and 9667 (girls) rank in uptu which colleges in ghaziabad & noida???
Not the best colleges but the best options that you have -

Ideal Inst. of Technology, Ghaziabad - Computer Science & Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering

Dr. K.N. Modi Institute of Engg. & Technology ,Modinagar - Computer Science & Engg, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering.

But if you are interested in IT then you can get Raj Kumar Goel Inst. of Technology, ghaziabad. Its the best college out of these but you can get IT only in this one
10th July 2010, 02:12 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhail 2221992 View Post
i got 67000 rank in uptu and aieee state rank is 33000 can i get any college in lucknow , gaziabad
The problem will be getting a good college otherwise you can get any branch in any not so good college I am giving you 2 fine options

1) Ideal Inst. of Technology,Ghaziabad - Electrical & Electronics Engineering,Information Technology

2) Dr. K.n.Modi institute , ghaziabad - Information Technology
10th July 2010, 09:39 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I have got 68536 rank in general and 19591 in obc. which college i can get in noida or ghaziabad?
Here are your only 2 fine options

Ideal Inst. of Technology, Ghaziabad - Electrical & Electronics Engineering (its different from EE and EC ) and Information Technology

Dr. K.N. Modi Institute of Engg. & Technology ,Modinagar -Information Technology

You can get better stream but the option of colleges is not good enough
11th July 2010, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

hie...
i hav got 10442 rank in uptu see 2010 in b tech...
i belong to all india category(that is outside u.p.)
wud anyone please sugest some gud colleges( ec and cs specifically).??
11th July 2010, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

my general rank is 100000 and in bcgl 5000 with obc category which college can i get
12th July 2010, 12:30 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir my uptu rank is 102169(GN) and 2169(AF) in B.Tech

and in B.Arch it is 8139(GN) and 255(AF)

please suggest good college in architecture that i can get...........and if in B.Tech i can get any good college then please list them..........thank u in advance.....
I am giving you a fine option for b.tech

Ideal Inst. of Technology, Ghaziabad - Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Information Technology

B.arch options for you

KHANDELWAL COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTHURE & DESIGN ,BAREILLY
Moradabad Educational Trust (MET) "Group of Institutions" Faculty of B.Architecture ,Moradabad
Institute of Architecture and Town Planning ,Sitapur

but youmay get the good colleges through AF quota
12th July 2010, 12:56 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir my genral rnk is 68000 ano in girls quota its 13048,so which college i can get?plz rpl soon
Ideal Inst. of Technology ,Ghaziabad - Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Information Technology

Dr. K.N. Modi Institute of Engg. & Technology,Modinagar - Information Technology

You may get better stream in many other colleges but I doubt if they are good enough.
12th July 2010, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

sir,
my obc rank is 39841......which good college can i get for civil engineering.......
12th July 2010, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

got 24000 rank in UPTU in general category, want mechanical engineering, which college can i get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?