31st May 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: What is the question paper pattern of Coal India Management Trainee Exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;650754]I am preparing for coal India management training exam, personal HR, for the first time, i want to know what is the syllabus for that ? and a clear idea about the question pattern? please help me out in this my email id is [email protected]
31st May 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the question paper pattern of Coal India Management Trainee Exam?

Attention:

Everybody out there is posting queries like they want to get your piece of distribution, without having a clue that it will be ever answered.... this is frustrating.
There is no point standing in the queue without even getting nothing.....@ lolz
1st June 2011, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the question paper pattern of Coal India Management Trainee Exam?

hi..
Can u hlp me get model/previous question papers for MT exam-(Environment)......or any gud buk for preparation.
plz mail at [email protected]

thanx
1st June 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Greetings to All.
I have applied for Coal India Management Trainee Personnel & HR 2011 . Kindly suggest me because
I need Exam Syllabus , Model Paper , Books & Exam Material
1st June 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm preparing for Coal India(ECE) management trainee exam.can any body tell the pattern of technical,aptitude and general knowledge question?If possible please reply in my mail"[email protected]"
2nd June 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the question paper pattern of Coal India Management Trainee Exam?
Im preparing for coal india management trainee exam,SYSTEM 1st time.....i want to have fair idea about the ques pattern...can anybody help me.my mail is
[email protected]
2nd June 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the last 10 years solved question paper of MT RAJBHASHA (HINDI) of coal india
3rd June 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi i do also applied for coal India hr exam .please guide about exam pattern all
.My mail.id is [email protected]
3rd June 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am preparing for the management training for the CIL (System) then anybody who knows about the reference book &idea about the examination the please suggest me so that i crack the exam..for this i am greatful for all u person...

This is my id: [email protected]
Mob. no=9008112192

plz plz plz ...forward me sir....Any how I have to crack this exam.....WAITING FOR REPLY
3rd June 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for the Coal India MT exam for the first time. Can someone guide me for the pattern regarding questions for Geology and General Awareness ?
4th June 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

can anyone say me the syllabus for electronics and telecommunication . please send me in my email [email protected] .
4th June 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

kindly available me the pattern of questions for MT (personnel and admin.) in CIL
Deepak kumar srivastava
Hr and admin. (public sector)
5th June 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

hi iam preparing for the cil MT(ELECTRICAL).plz can any one mail me previous question papers for ellectrical.my email id [email protected].

THANK U
5th June 2011, 04:49 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

there are two objective type papers that you have to answer in duration of 3 hours................
the paper-1 is an aptitude paper including general awareness and paper -2 includes technical skills.................
both the paper contains 100 questions each.................
For more information logon to www.CIM.COM
5th June 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am appearing for the cil MT exam (sales and marketing).can any one mail me the previous years solved question papers for HR on my email id [email protected]
5th June 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

hi, iam applied to mech. plz send da pattern of question paper of previous one of aptitude n reasoning
6th June 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

pls post electrical cil previous year papers
6th June 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

i have done pgdm .could you give me the information about the syllabus pattern and previous year solved question paper.for sales and marketing at my id [email protected]
6th June 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

hai please send me management trainee exam model paper [email protected]
6th June 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

hai send me hrand personal previous model papers any one send me my mail [email protected]
6th June 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am appearing for the cil MT exam (hr and personnel). can any one mail me the previous years solved question papers for HR on my email id [email protected]
7th June 2011, 02:31 PM
Pkhurana

plz send me the previous year question papers for coal india limited for hr... my email id is [email protected]
7th June 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for the MT ( Sales & mktg) position in Coal India. Can somebody give an idea about the previous year papers' (both Current affairs/general studies) and the technical paper ( mktg & Sales)
Plz reply!! Thanks...!
[email protected]
7th June 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

heloo evry one....i am appearing for Coal India MT-Fianace exam first time..can any one give fair idea of question paper patterna nd previous years solve papers and the syllabus..thanks...Ashish
7th June 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: What is the question paper pattern of Coal India Management Trainee Exam?

hello sir / madam, i am also appearing for the coal india MT exam (hr and personnel). can any one help me by mailing the previous years solved question papers for HR on my email id [email protected]
8th June 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

sir can u please send me the previous year papers and syllabus for coal india limited exams....in the discipline of electronics and telecommunication
i will be very thankful to u..
my email id is [email protected]
8th June 2011, 09:46 AM
antriksh89

sir can u please send me the previous year papers and syllabus for coal india limited exams....in the discipline of electronics and telecommunication
i will be very thankful to u..
my email id is [email protected]
8th June 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am appearing for the cil MT exam Geology. can any one mail me the syllabus of the geology.
my e-mail id is [email protected]
9th June 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

hi,this is sweta,appearing for the personnel(hr) management trainee exam of cil.kindly send the proper & detailed syllabus for both paper 1 & 2 & also the previous years question papers if possible then with solution otherwise only question papers are welcomed on my email address

[email protected]
9th June 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me any book for entrance exams in coalidia as a managent trianee. my email id is [email protected]
9th June 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi.

any one please provide the wrriten test paper pattern for system department in cil...my mail id [email protected]

Regards,
Dhirendra
9th June 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I'm preparing for MT ( sales and marketing). can i 've previous question paper for at least 2 yrs on my mail ID i,e. [email protected]
9th June 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

hi,i m preparing for CIL (ELECTRICAL).CAN ANYONE POST PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER?
11th June 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

HI , I am appearing for cil MT exam (sales & marketing) , can any mail me the previous solved question papers for marketing on my email id [email protected]
12th June 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

am in need of coalindia prevuius question papers 4 HR
13th June 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am preparing for the management training for the CIL (marketing) then anybody who knows about the reference book &idea about the examination the please suggest me so that i crack the exam..for this i am greatful for all u person..

my id is [email protected]

thanks and regards,
13th June 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Re. what is the question paper pattern of Coal India Management Trainee Exam?

Hi,

I have applied for the post of management trainee in Finance and Accounts. Can you give me a model question paper for the above mentioned or any related book to prepare for the above mentioned to my mail id [email protected]. If
you give me, it will helpful to me for my preparation.

Thanks.
14th June 2011, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Hey dis is sameer...do u have any previous year papers for HR....please anyone send it it [email protected]
14th June 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

i am appearing exam cil mt trade electrical and electronic please tells solve q paper
14th June 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am neetu singh and now days i am preparing for management trainee (HR/PERSONNEL) in coal india limited please provide me syllabus and study material for getting success ,please help me .My email ID is [email protected]. please provide me study material through my email id.
15th June 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i am preaparing for marketing and sales stream,can u just provide me with the sample question paper of the concerned stream.my email id:[email protected].
15th June 2011, 11:53 PM
jon_19871

hi.
i am preparing for Coal india MT exam in sales & marketing.. plz tell me syllabus, question pattern and books to refer for sales and marketing technical paper
16th June 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir, i hv completed my MBA with (HR & finance) and i submited the form of CIL MT 2011 so plz
guide me that what short of questions will be come in the examinations plz plz plz
its my dream to work on CCL or BCCL i wana part of the CIL ..............

so sir,

plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz.....
provide me questions with answer to prepare for the CIL exam.....

in my email id:

[email protected]

OR

[email protected]
16th June 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzzzz i request i want question paper pattern of (cil) hr/personnel
17th June 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

pls send me pdf file of last 5 year question paper with ans for mechanical engg both papers I&II on my email id i.e [email protected]
18th June 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Please send 5 years question paper for Coal India Limited for Management Trainee in Civil engg. My email id: [email protected]
18th June 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

hi...........everybody .this is akhilesh preparing for management trainee exam in hr..of coal india limited..pls help me ...and tell..me about syllabus.. of the exam...i am so confused about it ...........pls help me
21st June 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I AM PREPARING FOR COAL INDIA MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (ELECTRONICS N TELECOMMUNICATION) . WHAT IS THE QUESTION PATTERN FOR TECHNICAL PAPER . IF POSSIBLE GIVE SOME PREVIOUS YEAR SAMPLE PAPERS(BOTH TECHNICAL AND NON -TECHNICAL).
NAME-SOUMYA RANJAN PAL
[email protected]
21st June 2011, 02:58 PM
aryansomu

I am apprearing for the CIL MT exams for System ( Computer Science).
Anyone could please provide me previous year written test question answer
[email protected]
22nd June 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Dear Ma'am/Sir,

I Priya Ranjan Kumar want to ask question that I am preparing for Coal India Limited Management Trainee (Marketing). What is the syllabus for this exam. And how can i prepare for this very well.

Please suggest me asap.

Thanks & regards
Priya Ranjan Kumar
E-mail ID- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?