8th May 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for 2 month summer training?

what is the procedure of training for 2 month summer training...

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  2. Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?
  3. Procedure to take 1 month summer training in Power plant?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
  5. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  6. Training from L&T for a month?
  7. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  8. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  9. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. Is it possible to get L&T summer training?
  12. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  13. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  14. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  15. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?
  17. Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to apply for 1 month Summer Training in IT-Kanpur for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
5th July 2012, 11:08 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure for 2 month summer training?

hello friend..!!

->for 6 weeks or 2 month training,you should go for some good institute.
->the company is not important for 2 month training.
->myself also a b.tech student and i suggest you to for some certification.
->you should not go for good company because it is not much more important.

thank u!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?