14th June 2011, 08:19 PM
rajan.apache

Last 2 years question papers of Sales and Marketing(Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd?

Will you plz provide me last 2 years Question paper of Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd. ? my email id is [email protected]

20th June 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 2 years question papers of Sales and Marketing(Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd?

Will you plz provide me last 2 years Question paper of Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd. ? my email id is [email protected]

21st June 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 2 years question papers of Sales and Marketing(Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd?

23rd June 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

tell me syllabus and model papers for mngmnt trainee in marketing sales .plz send me on [email protected]

24th June 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

27th June 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Can u please send me the syllabus for management trainee exam of Coal India limited ( Sales & Marketing)... My email id is [email protected]

27th June 2011, 10:38 PM
ajaymaurya84

Will you plz provide me last 2 years Question paper of Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd. ?

[email protected]

30th June 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

pls send to me sales & marketing (management trainee ) sample paper.my id is [email protected]

2nd July 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Please someone provide me model test papers/previous year question papers for Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd. ? my email id is - [email protected]

3rd July 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous years question paper on Sales and marketing of Coal India. My email i.d is: [email protected]

3rd July 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

please send me sales&marketing(managment trainee) sample paper & syllabus my mail id is [email protected]

3rd July 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

will you please provide me the coal india management trainee exam previous papers for MECH ? my email id is [email protected]

4th July 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

previous year sales and marketing question paper of cil exam

4th July 2011, 10:46 PM
vishalkaser

please send me sales&marketing(managment trainee) sample paper & syllabus.
my mail id is [email protected]
Thanks

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/last-2-years-question-papers-sales-marketing-management-trainee-coal-india-ltd-227952.html#ixzz1R9bXAUYF

8th July 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me the model test papers/previous year question papers for Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd. ? My email id is - [email protected].

10th July 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

11th July 2011, 03:11 PM
raja chatterjee

Sir,
please send me sales & marketing(managment trainee) sample paper & syllabus.

Thanks

11th July 2011, 03:12 PM
raja chatterjee

Sir,

Thanks

13th July 2011, 12:06 AM
arul_am

Kindly send me the model test papers/previous year question papers for Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd. ? My email id is - [email protected]

14th July 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

plz provide me syllabus and previous year papers of sales and marketing. my id is [email protected]

15th July 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, i applied for coal india MT(MARKETING). Please send me previous papers
thanking you

N.PRAVEEN KUMAR
[email protected]

15th July 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me the management trainee questions of sales and marketing of coal india ltd for the last 2 years

16th July 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

plz send it to [email protected]

18th July 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Will you plz provide me last 2 years Question paper of Sales & Marketing (Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd. ?

my email [email protected]

19th July 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

With regards
Nabin Chandra Paul

19th July 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

will you provide last 2 year question paper of coal india MT sales and marketing ?

19th July 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

19th July 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

19th July 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me the management trainee questions of sales and marketing of coal india ltd for the last 2 years

my email id [email protected]

20th July 2011, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam

Kindly send me the management trainee questions of sales and marketing of coal india ltd for the last 2 years.

My e-mail id is [email protected]

20th July 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

kindly give me pattern of.........sales and marketing papers.........and also previous papers in my email id. [email protected]

REGARDS
JAGPREET SINGH

20th July 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,
kindly send me last 2years question papers of management trainee(sales and marketing) for coal india limited.
my email id : [email protected]

i will be highly oblized.

20th July 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Can you send Solved Paper of Sales and Marketing For Coal India Limited or Can u Suggest Name of Book Related To that .My id is [email protected]

21st July 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

I"m apperaing for CIL (Marketing) ... could u pls send me the previous years question papers ?
My email id : [email protected]

22nd July 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the management trainee questions of sales and marketing of PSUs of 4-5 yrs.

email- [email protected]

22nd July 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

please send ne cil marketing ques paper
[email protected]

22nd July 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Pleaase send me the MT sales and marketing sample papers on [email protected]

23rd July 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
I have applied for the post of COAL INDIA LIMITED Management trainee(SALES AND MARKETING).kindly send me previous year question paper in my E-mail id- [email protected]

24th July 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Can you send Solved or unsolved Paper of Sales and Marketing For Coal India Limited or Can u Suggest Name of Book Related To that .My id is [email protected]

24th July 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Can you send Solved or unsolved Paper of Sales and Marketing For Coal India Limited or Can u Suggest Name of Book Related To that .My id is [email protected]

25th July 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the MT sales and marketing paper

25th July 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me the management trainee questions of sales and marketing of coal india ltd for the last 2 years.

My e-mail id is [email protected]

26th July 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

Thanks

29th July 2011, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

please send coal india previous year question papers .

31st July 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

pls send the last 5 years papers & its ans. of coal india ltd.
email id: [email protected]

2nd August 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

PLease send me the marketing/sales question paper of coal india ltd..my mail id is [email protected]

2nd August 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

pls send the last 2 years marketing and sales papers of coal india ltd.
email id: [email protected]

2nd August 2011, 03:02 PM
vineshk330

pls send me marketing and sales last 2 yrs question paper and also the syllabus for coal india ltd management trainee my email id is [email protected]
thanks

4th August 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

pls send me marketing and sales last 2 yrs question paper and also the syllabus for coal india ltd management trainee my email id is [email protected]
thanks

6th August 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

pls send me marketing and sales last 2 yrs question paper and also the syllabus for coal india ltd management trainee my email id is
[email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?