10th July 2016, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and question paper pattern of Coal India Management Trainee Exam?

Dear sir, I am preparing for Coal India Management Training exam for Personal HR post. I want to know what is the syllabus for that and question pattern for it? Please help me out in this my email id is [email protected]?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and question paper pattern of management trainee in coal India? Last 2 years question paper?
  2. What is the question paper pattern of Coal India Management Trainee Exam?
  3. What is the syllabus of management trainee of coal india limited?
  4. Required syllabus for Management Trainee Exam of Coal India Ltd? Previous year papers of Coal India Ltd. for Management Trainee?
  5. Syllabus for the exam of Coal India Management Trainee(HR)? Previous years question paper? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Syllabus of Coal India Management HR Management Trainee Exam? Pattern and the books to be referred?
  7. Syllabus for the placement for management training of Coal India?
  8. Coal India Management Trainee (HR) syllabus in detail?
  9. Placement required for management trainee of Coal India Ltd?
  10. Coal India management trainee detailed syllabus and books to be referred?
  11. Syllabus of Coal India Limited Management Trainee(Marketing)?
  12. How may I get the syllabus for Coal India Limited Management Trainee (Marketing) exam? How may I get the model sets and previous years question papers for the same?
  13. What is the coal India Ltd management trainee syllabus? Previous years question papers?
  14. Previous year Question Papers for Coal India Management Trainee Exam?
  15. What is the syllabus of Coal India? Previous years question papers
  16. Syllabus for Management training exam of Coal India Limited? Question pattern and solved papers?
  17. Syllabus, Model papers and previous year papers of Coal India Management Trainee Exam?
  18. Syllabus of Coal India Limited Exam for the position of Management Trainee?
12th July 2016, 02:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus and question paper pattern of Coal India Management Trainee Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I am preparing for Coal India Management Training exam for Personal HR post. I want to know what is the syllabus for that and question pattern for it? Please help me out in this my email id is [email protected]?
I have attached the syllabus and question papers for CIL entrance exam, So please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus for Coal India Limited exam 2015.txt(1.0 KB, 138 views)
File Type: txt CIL Paper 1.txt(5.4 KB, 110 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude.pdf(32.8 KB, 95 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude-2.pdf(28.4 KB, 84 views)
File Type: txt CIL Paper 2.txt(6.9 KB, 109 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?