11th January 2015, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I repeat my 12th board exam even after passing it?

i am doing now b.pharm last year but i am not satisfy because of my 12th less marks...i will give 12th exam once agian foe improving percentage can i giving exam?????
18th January 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hv passed from commerce60% can i reaapper from science becasuse i want to d do pharm diploma ils hellp me its urgent
26th January 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat 12 class even if I passed in all subject ...And I want to repeat please don't say that don't repeat?
9th February 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I got 62% in PCM in HSC board exam . i wanted to join indian army as a technical entry but there is criteria of minium 75% in PCM .Sir can I repeat 12 th class exam as fresh admission?
29th March 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I have passes 12th class in 2014 and gave improvement exam too but i am still unsatisfy with my result can i apper for 12th again as private
6th April 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

If anybody want to take re-admission in 12th Class after passing it (i.e. 12th exam)
11th May 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in maths(stream science pcmb) in12th board exam of 2015 nd my percentage is 53% so can i opt for mbbs? I hav already answerd entrance exam in pcb do i hav chances of getting admission in mbbs after clearing my failing sub.? How? Pls tell me procedure... i need help
26th May 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i am failed in maths and chemistry in cbse class 12 2015 examination should i give compartment exam does compart. exam affect futher career and i also thinking i get admission in 2nd year class 12 state board examination what should i do plz help me sir ????????????
27th May 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat class 12th after passing 12th HSC board
2nd June 2015, 06:05 PM
vajid.sheikh.1

sir, I have passed 12th board exam in 2014.nd get 1 year gap. nd now I want to take readmision in 12th board exam. so its possible or not??
18th June 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Can a student apply for medical course if he fails in std 11 and pass std 12 hsc privately . if he is eligible please answer under which rule of hsc he is eligible
21st June 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am repeating Maharashtra board 12th exam after getting 69.2% ... so thinking to apply for all subjects on October... Is October result acctepted by collages like BITS & IIT ? I got 129 marks in JEE mains also and got 279 in BITSAT ..
So just help me in this confusion ..
22nd June 2015, 11:16 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Why should you?
It's just ridiculous that you will waste your one year. I think if you passed it then you don't have to repeat it because its just the wastage of money and time as well. What I should prefer you to go for the improvement exams if you got less marks in any of the subject. Or you can do one thing that at time when you are improving the exams of 12th, you can do something else like some short term courses in the mean time. That will be helpful for you in your future time.

And if you don't want to go again, then simply don't think so much. Just go any one of the short term course according to the subjects if your 12th class. And then after on the terms of that diploma marks or program marks, you will be eligible for any of the degree exams. That saves your time as well. That's my thinking but the decision is all yours. Don't think so much; just do something.

Thanks.
7th July 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

I have low percentage in sem 1&2 in gujrat board and i want to start with 1 st sem is it possible?
25th September 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I pass 12 exam in march 15, I need with pcmb & I wish repit 12 exam it can possible ? How? Plz ans
22nd October 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir , I have given 12 in year 2014 due to low percentage I wish to reappear in 12 std in year 2016 march ,is it possible
10th November 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir I completed hsc science with 72% with PCB .now I want to take admission to emgg. But I need maths .so can I again appear for math board paper.pls inform me [email protected]
Thks
16th November 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I had passed 12th with PCM, and I want to do 12th again with biology because I want to take admission in BUMS. Is it possible?????
5th January 2016, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir I completed hsc science with PCB .now I want to take admission to engg. But I need maths .so can I again appear for math board paper.pls inform me [email protected]
Thks
21st January 2016, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

I have passed the 12th Exam in 1995 from CBSE Delhi, but due to low percentage i could not be consider as a teacher after passing B Com & BEd
can i repeat 12th after long time gape.
14th February 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I passed my class 11 in science stream and class 12 in commerce stream can i give class 12 in sciencevstream again from nios board for doing mbbs . Please help help me me
15th February 2016, 12:44 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

No, there is no probability that you can repeat your +2 .
-> Every candidate from any board only once he is eligible to do +2 incase if you are failed in few subjects you can appear in supplementary exams.
->In 1st year of your +2 , you have the chance to improve your marks there you have the advantage of securing good percentage whereas in 2nd year you dont have that advantage. so utilise the advantage as much as you can.
19th February 2016, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for 12th in science stream from cbse board even after passing 12th in science stream from Maharashtra state board after gap of 2 years ?
I have passed 12th in science stream from Maharashtra state board in 2013-2014 but due to my health issues I was not able to score good marks now I'm absolutely fine nd I want to reappear for 12th in science stream from cbse board in coming year 2016-2017 if yes can i please know its procedure from where nd how can I go for it and will the marks that I will secure be valid for admission in medical field :-\
29th February 2016, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have left the 12 science before 2 year can i give 12 sci exam now this year
2nd March 2016, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have been passed hsc commerce but I have got low percentage because of my 2subject get less marks can I give rexam only for those 2 subjects pl replyyy me on
[email protected]
21st March 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have given the xam of class 12th from science stream with maths from up board in session 2015-16...
I think I have not done better in xam therefore I want to repeat my 12th from up board next year means in session 2016-17..
Will it be possible ....?
4th April 2016, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I have given HSC(Science) i got failed in maths and now can i give HSC by ( Arts) in july 2016
6th April 2016, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

I have given my 12th board exam 2016 but i think that i will get compartment in physics and there ia a chance that i will not score good in other subjects
So is it good to repeat 12th ?
13th April 2016, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my ssc in 2007 and hsc in 2015 in arts now I want to repeat my hsc by science stream plz suggest me
26th April 2016, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I want to learn maths . Actually, I have passed 12th with PCB and I'm in medical college. Is there any way so I can learn maths ? Plz help
25th May 2016, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I have 52 percent but iwant to repeat 12th in subjects physics chemistry maths in july 2016 can i repeat
26th May 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am passed 12th maharashtra board with 59% and now i want give exam but for some perticular subject can i
31st May 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I have got less 5 in my hsc exam this year..and i want to give it again for the next year and directly from SYJC . Can you please tell me the procedure?
10th July 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done 12th in pcb grp now i want cover with maths is that posible to give the maths only niw
29th July 2016, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I reaper my 12th with 42% from science stream. I have passed my 12th exam in 2012 & now I am doing engineering BT I want to go to US for my engineering. Because of long gap I can't apply. So now I want to repeat my 12th. Can I ?? .
Plzz repy fast. Its request .
30th July 2016, 05:33 PM
Namsm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got less marks in my 12th board exam. so i want to repeat 12th class.
See if you have got less marks in just one or two exams then you can opt for improvement exam for only those subjects...but if you want you can give improvement for all subjects
22nd September 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i have given exam of 12 th and passed also but i have got low % and now i want to retest the exam but first i had pcmb but now i want only pcb..is it possible..plz..te
23rd September 2016, 11:24 AM
Preeti @

Yes, you can repeat 12th after passing it but if you want to repeat 12th due to low percentage in some subjects then it is better to apply improvement in that subjects. Actually it is better to do graduation or professional courses , work hard to get good percentage in graduation rather than wasting 1 year for repeating 12th. If you will get good percentage in graduation then you can apply for higher degree or jobs in private as well as public sectors.
25th September 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat my intermediate I study inter mpc with Telugu medium now I am 19 years I do b tech I suffering under B tech I am repeat inter mediate 8n English medium plz reply sir
28th December 2016, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I passed 10th from up board where my date of birth is incorrect can I correct it .mention my date of birth in result 1979 but I have to change it 1995
10th February 2017, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir now am in 12th with PCB group but now i want to become a engineer... so can i take new admission for 12th pcmb group but sir there is a problem is the
11th math is basic of 12th math so ..if i do directly 12th math then it is hard for me
So sir plz tell me what should I do ??
Plz give me reply fast
Because there is very less time for me for taking decision
16th March 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

If I am going to give re exam from science stream even after passing it then how I can apply for it???
31st March 2017, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I completed BCA. I got less marks in 12th so that I didn't get good jobs. is there any other method to score more in puc.
28th May 2017, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have passed my 12 class with low percentage I want to recover that is there any way to repeat it along with my collage
29th May 2017, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me can I give my CBSE class 12
exam again in one subject after passing it with 67 marks in board exam
I really wants to give it because I can get my percentage in 90s
please help me!!
31st May 2017, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I have got very low percentage in class 12 {science stream}due to my fault .so sir I want to ask you that can I repeat my class 12 and after repeating and securing good percentage can I will able to give aipmt
16th June 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

In 2017 I have passed 12th science board exam but in PCB gr I didn't get above 150 marks. Can I repeat 12 th exam by PCB group only. I want to take admission to MBBS.
19th June 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have passed in 2015 class 12th Nagpur board with 52% can I reappear in 12th ? I wish to reappear in October moth board...
I get admission for medical this year 2017 itself.
1st July 2017, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I have passed by 12th from hsc board with 48% on 2011 can I reappear in October 2017? ? Please help me by your sincere reply! I want to increase my marks! Please help
3rd July 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I have passed in 12th exam in 2015 and I have taken 6 subject that's why I have passed but I have got failed in math now after 2 year can I give exam after 2 year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?