25th May 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure & admission procedure for mbbs course in deccan medical college at hyderabad

sir i got 52 marks in eamcet n got 76% in inter can i get seat in your college and i want to know the fee structure for BC-E category And i am from hyd.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  2. Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?
  3. Detail information about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? What is the fee structure? How much rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  4. What is the fee for Dental Sciences in Deccan Medical College, Hyderabad
  5. How to get admission in Deccan Medical college of Hyderabad? -- [New]
  6. Fee structure for Deccan Medical College for BC-E category?
  7. Fee structure of private MBBS seat in Deccan Medical College?
  8. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  10. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  11. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  12. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  13. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  14. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  15. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  16. Information about BDS course in Deccan college? What is the fee structure?
  17. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  18. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
23rd December 2014, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure & admission procedure for mbbs course in deccan medical college at hyderabad

Sir I'm from Maharashtra , can I appear for this exam or it is only for students of AP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?