1st April 2012, 10:31 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.?

dear friend

If you have scored more than 80% marks in your 12th exams. Then manny university
provide you scholarship. But you dont score good marks, then in now a days, manny
university conducts his own scholarship test. after clear this test you will get
scholarship. So keep hard work, if you have a potential, then you will definately
get scholarship........................
4th June 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.?

Respected sir this i scored 93.5% in class 12th with ISC stream and i am droping this year for engineering preparation so it would be very kind of you to suggest me any scholarship which i can avail so as to reduce the burden on my father
6th June 2012, 09:57 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear friend,

don't worry!!!!

be cool and careful with your studies but try not to leave it .
as you hasn't tell me the class in which you are studying ,than how can i refer to you for some entrance .

but if you hasn't qualified +2 yet than don't worry for the scholarships and just try to prepare at best possible level to through it as cbse board has declared a four year scholarships to those who got air above 2000 of rs. 35000/- and also mostly all colleges provide scholarships to meritious students .

so, just try to be at best !!!!
thank you

for more details visit http://ccb.nic.in/ccb2010/MeritAward.pdf

feel free to post as many doubts as you can, we are here to solve your doubts as much as possible.

regards
~satish
[/QUOTE]
21st June 2012, 11:56 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend..!!
1.you get the scholarship on the basis of your performance in the academics.
2.there are two organizations which provide the scholarship for the students.
(a)NISHKAM Sikh Welfare council,USA.
(b)Ministry of Government.
22nd June 2012, 07:38 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hii dear!!
->You should first score a top rank in the entrance test then you may be eligible to apply for scholarships.
eg.if you clear your GATE exam then you will be offered by the govt. for scholarship that starts from 8000-12000/-

So work hard for the entrance exam and dont worry about the scholarship. If you really deserve it you will get it...you just think about the hard work because it is the only key to success!!
all the best my friend...
27th June 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i got 1986 in aieee and 97.3 percent in 12th. Can i get any scholarship?
28th June 2012, 10:44 AM
jyoti91

hi dear friend,
don't worry!!!

as you hasn't tell me the class in which you are studying ,than how can i refer to you for some entrance .

but if you hasn't qualified +2 yet than don't worry for the scholarships and just try to prepare at best possible level to through it as cbse board has declared a four year scholarships to those who got air above 2000 of rs. 35000/- and also mostly all colleges provide scholarships to meritious students .

[B]feel free to post as many doubts as you can, we are here to solve your doubts as much as possible

thank you
28th June 2012, 08:19 PM
babu91

hello dear friend,

don't worry!!!!

THANK YOU
9th July 2012, 01:02 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

On the behalf of following you can apply for scholarship:

1. 80% marks in 10+2
2. Top most rank in Entrance exam

If you got any of one then you can apply for the scholarship in College/University.

But if you didn't get this then you can make link with social groups, they can help you to get higher study.

Here's one community which gives scholarship to bright students, you can apply there:

www.nishkam.org

All the very best
16th August 2012, 10:35 PM
p.navi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar9s2 View Post
as i m belong to middle class family and as i like study but due to money problem i have to leave study, but i don't so please help me to get scholarship.
first i want to from where are u,means which state.
in Andhra pradesh there is a schalarship given by the government.
2nd September 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir, I'm student of b tech in PRANVEER SINGH GROUP OF INSTITUTE Kanpur. i submitted scholar from my college but i they are not provided us and my presents are not financially strong we need it . please suggest me how i get my scholarship. Please sir, kindly help me it's my humble request.
11th September 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET SCHOLARSHIP FOR B.TECH VIA MINORITY SCHEME. I AM STUDYING IN NAGARJUNA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND T TECHNOLOGY. I AM A CITIZEN OF JHARKHAND. PLEASE REPLY SOON. I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL.
25th September 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I'm a first year btech student.Our eng collage is affiliated to cochin university.I've 87% marks in 2.My rank was around 24000 in kerala entrance exam. kindly advice some scholarships for me to apply.Our annual income is below 50000 and belongs to christian community.
30th November 2012, 05:11 PM
rediff.manu

If you have scored more than 80% marks in your 12th exams. Then manny university
provide you scholarship. But you dont score good marks, then in now a days, manny
university conducts his own scholarship test. after clear this test you will get
scholarship. So keep hard work, if you have a potential, then you will definately
get scholarship........................
4th December 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar9s2 View Post
as i m belong to middle class family and as i like study but due to money problem i have to leave study, but i don't so please help me to get scholarship.
i am reading in shri mata vashno devi university in katra j & k.my income 36000 rs.
26th June 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i am currently pursuing my b.tech 3rd yr... is there any scholarship available for me in tamilnadu...??? i belong to BC... and i got 92% in my 12std exam.... and in college i have 85%... plz suggest me some idea... i am in need of a money....pplz help me som1..
30th June 2013, 12:17 AM
pinksony

Hello friend......

Dont worry you will compulsory get scholarship.....

First make ready caste & income certificate.......show ur income below 1,00,000 in income certificate.....

Attend ur counselling and select a good college......

The college will inform you when to submit scholarship.....keep all your certificates ready.........

Prayer almighty with good mind......

All the best dear......
2nd August 2013, 07:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai Friend
You canb definitely get the scholarship for B.Tech if you are a backward class student.You need rto apply for the scholarship obnline along with income and caste cewrtificates to your college management.And you can also get fee exemption for your B.Tech course if youre family income is less than one lakh rupees.
For all the further details regarding scholarships you can search in www.epass.cgg.gov.in
Thank You
22nd October 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 94.6 percentage in 12 how can i get schlorship
26th October 2013, 10:04 PM
Rohit tyagi 18596

Unhappy Re: How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.?

i m belong to middle class family and as i like study but due to money problem i have to leave study, but i don't so please help me to get scholarship sir i belong to a poor faimly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?