24th April 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

1st year MBBS entrance exam date? What is the fees of Rajiv Gandhi University Karnataka?

1st year M.B.B.S. exam date and fees of rajive Ghandi University Karnataka ?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study M.Tech in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies? -- [New]
  2. What is the fee structure of AIIMS MBBS course? Is there any free medical seat available in Karnataka?
  3. Names of Engineering colleges in Bangalore, Pune, Mangalore and Mumbai in which an average student can get admission?
  4. How to get MBBS 1st year scholarship?
  5. List of top 30 central universities in which EE students can join?
  6. Can I get admission in Rajiv Gandhi University to study Ph.D in Education if completed M.Phil 8 years ago?
  7. Government recognized colleges and universities for M.Sc Biochemistry/Microbiology?
  8. Can I get admission for MBBS in Rajiv Gandhi Medical College after scoring 160 marks out of 200 in medical CET?
  9. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  10. What is the date of 1st year BSc Nursing exam of Rajeev Gandhi University
  11. Scope available in USA after completing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics from Rajiv Gandhi University and while working in Pharma Company?
  12. Which entrance exam to appear to get into BLDE University for MBBS? Date of release of Notification?
  13. What is the syllabus for 1st year MBBS course in Karnataka?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in AIIMS entrance exam for 3rd time being a MBBS 1st year student?
  15. How much marks are needed to get admission for MBBS in Rajiv gandhi medical college Thane
  16. Colleges offering the course in BSc Honors in Genetics? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Last 5 years 1st year MSc Nursing? Previous years question papers for the same?
  18. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?