17th February 2014, 12:02 PM
R121763

Default Re: Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?

i Did completed Intermediate in goup of MPC.so i want study agriculture in Bsc.what exam i need to write for do that one and fee details

Related Questions:
  1. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?
  2. List of the Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  4. List of the agriculture BSc colleges? What is the fee structure in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course?
  6. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  7. List of Agriculture BSc colleges both private and government in AP?
  8. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  10. List of B.Sc Agriculture colleges in Hyderabad? Location and fee details of the colleges? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges with fee structure which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) in Maharashtra? Subject required to studys in 12th to get admission?
  12. List of Agriculture BSc colleges in AP?
  13. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  14. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  15. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?
  16. List of all private MBBS colleges in UP and their fee structure?
  17. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  18. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
20th March 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?

LIST OF COLLAGES BSC AGRI IN MAHARASHTRA AND DETAILS OF COLLAGES
23rd March 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i had completed 12 i wish to join bsc agri in coimbatore and wht is the fee structure?
8th April 2014, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am completed 2 in 2013-2014 also i am sc what can i do for agricultural studies?
4th May 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

sir my sister got 808 marks in ipe can you tell list of college private and government in ap
13th May 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i completed my 12 standard with 70% i want to do bsc agriculture so what should i do.........
20th May 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

my puc per is 82 % and what is fee for this course and what is cet ranking is require to do b.sc agree.....
7th June 2014, 10:54 AM
D.venkatesh Reddy

Post Re: Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasjha39 View Post
hi,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.SC Agriculture because you don't have Biology in 12th class.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR B.SC AGRICULTURE:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks with physics, chemistry and biology.
> Age should be above 17 year.

There are only 2 agriculture college in Hyderabad
>Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad
>College Of Horticulture, Hyderabad

good luck!
my Name is ;venkatesh Reddy

/mine inter mediat ;71% 10class;82%
7th June 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got a 34000ranking in 2nd pu wid OBC quota .so I hv chance to get a seat in bsc.Agri.....??? If not can I go through payment??? Its possible???
9th June 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

i got 31728 rank in eamcet 2014 . can i get seat in any of agriculture college
1st August 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
i have completed inter(bi.pc) with 78% ,and i got 58148 rank in eamcet. i would like to join in ag bsc course in any college of andhrapradesh but i didnt apply to ag bsc application have done july10.now how do i get into the ag bsc.?can u plz reply me..?
1st August 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
i have completed inter(bi.pc) with 78% ,and i got 58148 rank in eamcet. i would like to join in ag bsc course in any college of andhrapradesh but i didnt apply to ag bsc application have done july10.now how do i get into the ag bsc.?can u plz reply me..?
5th August 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir my name is swamy... I had completed bpharmacy.. Iam intrested in study bsc agriculture.. Which proces is required for the study of this cours.. Plz tel me sir
12th September 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed agri polytechnic two years course ,so please inform me private agri collges and UGC recognised colleges are to study ag.bsc course.
5th April 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Should We pass jet exam if we want to take admission in bsc?
27th May 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

AGRICALTURAL B SC COLLEGES IN AP BOTH GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE COLLEGES ALSO LATEST FEES DETAILS
31st May 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I had completed intemediate bipc group with 850 marks and emcet rank i got is 50160.i want to join agbsc privately.for that wa
What is the minimum fee and what is the process to join agbsc privately?
1st July 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasjha39 View Post
hi,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.SC Agriculture because you don't have Biology in 12th class.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR B.SC AGRICULTURE:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks with physics, chemistry and biology.
> Age should be above 17 year.

There are only 2 agriculture college in Hyderabad
>Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad
>College Of Horticulture, Hyderabad

good luck!
Thank you friend
20th July 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
my name shanmugavel from TamilNadu i have completed in 2 tamilnadu i m studied in biology,chemistry,maths,i have 80% marks are there can join Bsc agri any where in India pls give particular list of collages
22nd July 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir; i have completed my bipc wit 93 prcnt i wish to join in agbsc will u pls suggest me the best colleges nd their fee structure and i have an other question is icar recognisation is necessary for agbsc inorder to get gov jobs plsss answer me sir .tan q...
5th August 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the way for ag diploma students if they didnt get govt seat to join ag bsc?
15th April 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my bipc course with 90% and qualified eamcet how can i join ag bsc in national institute of sugar breading institute kovvur
26th January 2017, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Is MPC students are eligible for agriculture and what is the fee structure
7th April 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

After completion of inter what should we do for agriculture which. Exams. We. Should. Write
12th March 2019, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

i am a 12 the class student in phy,maths,chemistry and biology from Kerala . Completes the coursein June 2019. Will i be eligible for Bsc Agriculture course. Let me know whether there will be any entrance examination or the admission is based on the merit in 12 the standard. Let me know the dates for online / offline application....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?