9th June 2011, 09:43 PM
ASHISH_TAMBE

List of engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program?

i have done 10 + diploma in mechnical engg. & now i m doing job.so i want to do my engineering.plz tell engineering colleges in pune that are provided external engineering degree program.

Related Questions:
  1. Engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program?
  2. List of engineering colleges in Pune providing external master engineering degree program
  3. Engineering colleges in Pune that provide external engineering degree program?
  4. Engineering colleges in Pune which provide external engineering degree program?
  5. In which engineering colleges can I do external engineering degree program?
  6. List of engineering colleges providing external BS in Electrical Engineering degree?
  7. List of the colleges providing degree in automobile engineering in Mumbai, Pune and Ratnagiri
  8. List of the colleges which provide external engineering to those who have completed diploma in computer engineering?
  9. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  10. Engineering colleges which provide facility external degree program after 3 years Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  11. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  12. Which are the external engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed my 10+3 year civil diploma with 50%
  13. External colleges of diploma engineering -- [New]
  14. How to get a job in Tata Motors Pune after completing 10+3 diploma in Automobile? List of the colleges in pune?
  15. What is the admission procedure to choose external degree in Pune? Which are the colleges available?
  16. Can I do Postgraduate in Automobile Engineering after completing ETC course? List of colleges providing the course in Mumbai or Pune?
  17. List of the engineering colleges in which external Master course occurs
  18. List of engineering colleges in Pune Gradewise? -- [Most Discussed]

30th June 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program?

list of colleges in pune ,which provide mtech programmes

9th July 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program?

i completed my diploma in computer engineering & now i want to compete my degree externally

11th July 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in electronic&telicomuncitation.i want to complete my degree externaly

14th July 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in electronic&telicomuncitation.i want to takeaadmision for degree externaly.if there is provide any collage please inform me on my mail :[email protected] mobile:- 9890866133.

19th July 2011, 11:47 AM
ambekar swapnil

Default Re: List of engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program in computer engineering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my diploma in computer engineering & now i want to compete my degree externally
I Have Completed my diploma in computer engineering & Now i Am In The interest Of Taking Admission To Degree Program Externally Without Any impact on current profession.

19th July 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in mechanical. i want to take admission for degree externally. if there is provide any collage in PUNE or AURANGABAD city please info me on my mail :- [email protected] Or [email protected] mobile:-9960443341.

19th July 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Sc in ENVIRONMENT SCIENCE.I want to take admission for M.E or M.Tech in ENVIRONMENT Externally.If there is any college which conducts such courses after masters than please inform me on my mail :[email protected]

29th July 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in Information Technology. Please suggest me colleges where i can complete degree course

1st August 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

what a faltu discussion.Please provide the answer..not repeated question.I am looking to collage.....

12th August 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I have completed My Engineering and currently doing JOB so are there any colleges which provide EXTERNAL ME in pune

11th November 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: i want to know that which collages in pune provides admission to engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISH_TAMBE View Post
i have done 10 + diploma in mechnical engg. & now i m doing job.so i want to do my engineering.plz tell engineering colleges in pune that are provided external engineering degree program.
i want to know that which collages in Pune offers external course of B.E. in electrical engineering

6th February 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

which collage is suitable in external b.e mech?

21st February 2012, 02:09 PM
kumbharrohit

I have completed Diploma in Electronics & I want to take the addimission for the degree. I want a list of External degree collage list.

2nd March 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I have to completed 10 diploma petro chem advance diploma water quality management .Now I want to complete my degree externaly in environmental engineering in pune.please some other courses information related to water.or pollution control or other

2nd March 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10 diploma petrochem advance diploma water quality management .Now I am doing job so I want to do my engineering plz tell enineering collages in pune that provided external engineering degree program.I want to complete environmental engineering or water or pollution control other .

2nd March 2012, 10:09 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

<head>List of Engineering Colleges in Pune </head>

Alard college of engineering & management

All india shri shivaji memorial society's college of engineering

Army institute of technology

Bharati vidyapeeth deemed university college of engineering

College of engineering

College of military engineering

Cusrow wadia insitute of technology

Cummins college of engineering for women

Dr.D.Y.Patil college of engineering

G H Rasion college of engineering & management

Geba sopanrao moze college of engineering

Government college of engineering & research

Imperial college of engineering & research

Indria college of engineering & management

ISB&M School of technology

Jayawantrao sawant college of engineering

K J College of engineering & management

Marathwada mitra mandal's college of engineering

mod tech college of engineering

PES modern college of engineering

Pune institute of computer technology

Rajarshi shadu college of engineering

Trinity college of engineering & research

Sinhged academy of engineering

Vishwakarma institute of technology

ZES's dyanganga college of engineering & research

2nd March 2012, 10:10 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

<head>List of Engineering Colleges in Pune </head>

Alard college of engineering & management

All india shri shivaji memorial society's college of engineering

Army institute of technology

Bharati vidyapeeth deemed university college of engineering

College of engineering

College of military engineering

Cusrow wadia insitute of technology

Cummins college of engineering for women

Dr.D.Y.Patil college of engineering

G H Rasion college of engineering & management

Geba sopanrao moze college of engineering

Government college of engineering & research

Imperial college of engineering & research

Indria college of engineering & management

ISB&M School of technology

Jayawantrao sawant college of engineering

K J College of engineering & management

Marathwada mitra mandal's college of engineering

mod tech college of engineering

PES modern college of engineering

Pune institute of computer technology

Rajarshi shadu college of engineering

Sinhged academy of engineering

Vishwakarma institute of technology

ZES's dyanganga college of engineering & research

13th April 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I have done BE in computer engineering.Now I am doing job so I want to do MTech in computer science plz tell collages in pune that provided external MTech.

25th April 2012, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

u have option of Institute Of Engineering..i.e in shivajinagar it was AICTE Aproved...

6th May 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i was complete diploma in mechanical engineering so i want to take external mechanical engineering admission in pso plz send details

21st May 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in electronics. i want to take external electronics engineering admission. if there is provide any collage in pune city please inform me on my mail :[email protected]

28th May 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in electronics. i want to take external electronics engineering admission. if there is provide any collage in pune city please inform me on my mail :-
[email protected]

2nd June 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in electronics & telecommunication. if there is provided any colleges in pune city. i want to take admission so pls send detail on my
[email protected]

5th June 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in electronics. i want to take external electronics engineering admission. if there is provide any collage in pune city please inform me on my mail :-
[email protected]

9th June 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

i have compleated my diploma mech. now i am doing a job. but i want to complete my higher studies externaly. so plz can you tell me which collage provides external degree programe. plz inform me on [email protected]

26th June 2012, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

i have completed dip e& tc ,so pls tell me where is external collage of B.E..........?

11th July 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my degree in electrical engg. and i have to do external m-take in electrical.please give mi list of colleges in maharashtara which provide external M-take in electrical

21st August 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Resently i am in 2nd year doing B.E from DPCOE,but now i want to appear externally should i get admission in any college in 2nd year.

22nd August 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10 diploma in mechnical engg. & now i m doing job.so i want to do my engineering.plz tell engineering colleges in pune that are provided external engineering degree program.my email id is [email protected].

2nd September 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I completed dip.e.&tc &i decided BE in ext. Plz give me collage list &fee on my [email protected]

7th September 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed Be civil engg. i wanted to pursue Mtech in civil engg so i wanted to know external Mtech civil engg college

11th October 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

list of engineering colleges in pune city providing external master enggineering program?

11th October 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

List of engineering colleges in Pune providing external master engineering degree program?

28th January 2013, 04:37 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program

1.Cusrow wadia insitute of technology
2.Bharati vidyapeeth deemed university college of engineering
3.Jayawantrao sawant college of engineering
4.Pune institute of computer technology
5.ZES's dyanganga college of engineering & research
6.Sinhged academy of engineering
7.Pune institute of computer technology
8.Marathwada mitra mandal's college of engineering
9.ISB&M School of technology

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8th February 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in comp. so i want to do external BE in CSE. please give me extra information on my Email [email protected]
From- mr.SAGAR

16th March 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i have complited my diploma in mechanical now i am doing jod so i want do degree please tell best clg in pune or mubai
email [email protected]

19th March 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

[ I Mr.Sachin V. Sagar I have compleated dip.mech. & looking forward to compleate degree externaly.So please let me knw addmission process will start & give extra info.related to the same....

Thank you!

Contact No:- 8149692878

21st March 2013, 08:13 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: List of engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISH_TAMBE View Post

DEAR FRIEND,

I HAVE GIVEN BELOW LIST OF MECHENICAL ENGINEERING :-

1. PUNE INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY.

2. BHARATI VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING.

3. PUNE INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY.

4. CUSROW WADIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.

5. SINHGED ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING

with best wishes of Makes 25.

2nd May 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I have complited diploma in mech. Engg. I want to complete B.E.Mech. Externaly in pune please sent me list of colleges and other detail about course on e-mail at [email protected] or 9922872747

2nd June 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I am Kadam Sandip.H,
I have completed diploma in mech engg with 79% & now i doing a job but i wants to do BE externally so please tell me about colleges which provide external progam &about admission process

4th June 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Bhairavnath Mali
I have done 10+2+diploma in Mechanical Engg. Now I am working in M&C company.
I want to do external engineering programme. Plz tell me name of external engineering
colleges in Pune that are provided exterrnal degree programme.

Thanks & Best Regards
Bhairavnath Mali
Diploma Mechanical Engg.

5th June 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in civil and I want to take admission for degree but I want to do external.

8th June 2013, 08:27 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend,,,,

List of engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program
-----------------------------------------------------------

1.indria college of engineering & management
2.geba sopanrao moze college of engineering
3.mod tech college of engineering
4.rajarshi shadu college of engineering
5.jayawantrao sawant college of engineering
6.Sinhged academy of engineering
7.imperial college of engineering & research
8.k j College of engineering & management
9.government college of engineering & research
10.trinity college of engineering & research
11.Cusrow wadia insitute of technology
12.marathwada mitra mandal's college of engineering
13.sinhged academy of engineering
14.Pune institute of computer technology
15.vishwakarma institute of technology
16.geba sopanrao moze college of engineering

9th June 2013, 10:03 AM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

---------------------------------

1.Cummins college of engineering for women
2.Geba sopanrao moze college of engineering
3.Army institute of technology
4.Government college of engineering & research
5.Alard college of engineering & management
6.Government college of engineering & research
7.College of engineering
8.Marathwada mitra mandal's college of engineering
9.Imperial college of engineering & research
10.Pune institute of computer technology
11.Sinhged academy of engineering
12.Jayawantrao sawant college of engineering
13.mod tech college of engineering
14.Cummins college of engineering for women
15.Marathwada mitra mandal's college of engineering

11th June 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

i have completed IT diploma..i am working job....i will do external B.E. so inform to me that college &process on my email [email protected] with no 9702734632

11th June 2013, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

my name is shriom...i have completed IT diploma..i am working job....i will do external B.E. so inform to me that college &process on my email [email protected] with no 9702734632

17th June 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 3 year civil diploma in government collage & now I am working a job, I want to take admission for external degree pleas give me information about collages in Pune which providing external degree courses..

4th July 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

first of join in pune university and give to exam in Rajkot?

27th July 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed electrical diploma in government collage. I want to take admission in pune which provide external engineering degree and

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?