31st July 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and old question papers for IMU entrance exam

whan do form come
16th September 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

SIR,MY NAME IS RAKESH YADAV
PLEASE HELP ME TO GET IMU CET MODLE OR LAST YEAR QUESTION PAPERS FOR DIPLOMA IN NAUTICAL , PLEASE SEND ME , MY EMAIL ID IS RAKESHY772@GMAIL .COM
THANKING YOU
20th September 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear,
I am preparing for deck cadet.. can u please suggest me the website from where I can get the syllabus..

Regards
Mayank
9th October 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Does any one have old question papers for imu entrance exams ?
20th October 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

hai... sair i want IMU MERCHANT NEVY previuos question paper.pls help me
my name is muhsin tt
12th November 2011, 08:51 AM
rudramishra

IMU-CET is a common entrance test conducted by the Indian Maritime Universitry, for admission into nautical sciences.

This exam covers all the syllabus of physics,chemistry and maths:

In Physics the topics are:

Gravitation, Electromagnetic Induction and A.C., Electrons and Photons, Radioactivity, Semiconductors, Heat Radiation, Wave Motion and Sound, Fluids, S.H.M., Rotational Motion of a Rigid Body, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Current Electricity, Electrostatics, Ray Optics, Wave Theory etc.

in Chemistry:

Nuclear and Radio Chemistry, Halogen Derivatives of Alkanes and organic hydroxy Compounds, Chemistry of Transition and Inner Transition Elements, Electrochemistry, Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics, Nature of Chemical Bond II, Adsorption and Colloids, Carbohydrates, Proteins and Fats, Chemical Kinetics, Coordination Chemistry etc.

In Mathematics:

Probability, boolean algebra, linear inequations, limits and continuity, vector and 3-d geometry, matrices, statics & dynamics, indefinite integrals, definite integrals.
24th November 2011, 11:11 PM

I have decided to take on BSc Nauticals for merchant Navy, kindly let me know, how can i get detailsed syllabus and old question papers for IMU entrance exam which is required to be cleared before joining the academy.

Thanking you

rajnishkr
10th February 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i have given imu cet in june 2011 i ranked 424 in cet please tell me upto what rank government college of imu can we get for b.tech marine engineering
15th March 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i need imu cet model or old question for mba entrance exam... help me .. if it poosible pls send to my mail id [email protected]
15th March 2012, 08:08 PM
piki05

This exam covers all the syllabus of physics,chemistry and maths:

In Physics the topics are:

Gravitation, Electromagnetic Induction and A.C., Electrons and Photons, Radioactivity, Semiconductors, Heat Radiation, Wave Motion and Sound, Fluids, S.H.M., Rotational Motion of a Rigid Body, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Current Electricity, Electrostatics, Ray Optics, Wave Theory etc.

in Chemistry:

Nuclear and Radio Chemistry, Halogen Derivatives of Alkanes and organic hydroxy Compounds, Chemistry of Transition and Inner Transition Elements, Electrochemistry, Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics, Nature of Chemical Bond II, Adsorption and Colloids, Carbohydrates, Proteins and Fats, Chemical Kinetics, Coordination Chemistry etc.

In Mathematics:

Probability, boolean algebra, linear inequations, limits and continuity, vector and 3-d geometry, matrices, statics & dynamics, indefinite integrals, definite integrals.
24th August 2012, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

my name is HARJIT SINGH NAGRA
Sir,please help me to get imu cet model or last year question papers ,MY email id is [email protected]
31st August 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I want the process of selection in T.S.Chankya (navi Mumbai) after T.Y.Bsc Physics
26th December 2012, 10:48 AM

hello...
i got a chance to write entrance test in one of the itf shipping company..in mumbai..sir if possible plz mail samples of that [email protected] 4 ur rply
2nd November 2013, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

[[email protected];2984084]hello...
i got a chance to write entrance test in one of the itf shipping company..in mumbai..sir if possible plz mail on [email protected]
12th November 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want syllabus for electricity and electronics, ship construction amd stability for dns imu.....
7th May 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir , this year I will be appearing for imu cet. Please, be kind enough to send me the previous years question papers .
My email address is : [email protected]

Thanks a lot in advance .
Have a nice day .
31st March 2018, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR, THIS IS YASHWANT AND I'M IN 20TH GRADE NOW.I WANT PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTION PAPERS. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME I SENDING ME IT.
MY EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]. PLEASE DO SEND IT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?